Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain´t going into full body Hardening the moment you awaken.
btw, full body armament isn’t actually some higher level of armament usage. We have seen people like Zoro who haven’t used full body beat people like pica who are using full body

I think full body is just an application of Armament and not like a step above just regular usage

Anyway, maybe she learned and started training on Zou but she definitely didn’t have it from Fishman island to Dressrosa

btw, full body armament isn’t actually some higher level of armament usage. We have seen people like Zoro who haven’t used full body beat people like pica who are using full body

I think full body is just an application of Armament and not like a step above just regular usage

Anyway, maybe she learned and started training on Zou but she definitely didn’t have it from Fishman island to Dressrosa
Mate, there is 0 evidence she's using Haki. Stop it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
End of chapter is just bait.
Next chapter begins with Shinobu telling Momo her power doesn't work of living things.
Then Luffy tells Momo to take his time to grow, and let his allies help him right now, something similar to his speech to Vivi about "bet our lives as well."
No way Oda would do something so retarded as "adult Momo".

I remember an interview where Oda said that Kaido can't be defeated with punches alone. I was wondering how he would be defeated since Luffy's main way of taking down opponents is through a wide variety of punches.

Clearly I needed an answer from Oda. I got one. Momo will become an adult and possibly defeat him. A full grown dragon Momo vs hybrid Kaido would probably look sweet.

Or Oda is trolling us and Shinobu tells Momo she can't do that. It would be similar to the reaction of Oden's return.

Next chapter begins with Shinobu telling Momo her power doesn't work of living things.
Then Luffy tells Momo to take his time to grow, and let his allies help him right now, something similar to his speech to Vivi about "bet our lives as well."
*Laughs in Otama*

One thing I’m looking forward to is Hybrid Dragon form Momo

Oda should know by now that Kaido’s hybrid form wasn’t well received design wise so he should make some adjustments to Momo’s to make it some real badass shit

No way Oda would do something so retarded as time travel... :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.