Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
literally made a theory about momo killing orochi using ame no habakiri waaaay back when orochi's 6 heads were cut down by the scabbards but ok lmfaooo
momo becoming an adult and having ame no habakiri helps zkk
since he will kill orochi with the snake slayer sword
and that means zoro will kill kaido with enma :gokulaugh:
but @Gyro The God right there with the iq of the room temperature thinks it s hurting zkk:kobeha:

Where it is state that she learn haki? Pls enlight me.

She didn't had haki in PH.
Eat you big L.
:cheers:
Learn to read.
Even simple spoiler notes you are failing to comprehend.

She got a flashback of Sabo and co teaching her then uses it...very simple

But I don't expect you to comprehend that:suresure:

said it multiple times before but here we go again. you were baiting in this thread and i clapped back at you lmfao.

lmfaoo stop twistin narratives. you got caught with your pants down about the susanoo theory. then you brought in zkk which ive never said a word about lmfao to get out of keeping a turd as your avi for a month. coward.
Liar pants on fire
And coward also
You want me to bet on MKK even though I never said it will happen 100%
but you don’t want to bet on ZKK because you never said it will happen 100%
How does that make sense??
Post automatically merged:

Again bipolar mess lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yep mindset.
Which is consistent, he did not break Blueno´s, he was close to it, dude went white-eyed though and barely held on, whereas he just hurt Jabra and also never broke it. The slight discrepancy is different technique used in each case respectively.
Yeah, Sanji didn't quite break Blueno's Tekkai, but he almost did it, and he needed quite some momentum to achieve it. Then he went on to do the same to someone more than twice as strong in less than a few hours which can't be possible without some kind of power boost. Sanji didn't have a change of mindset, he was determined to save Robin all along.

Zoro also confirmed with Kaku that he has gotten far stronger since their first meeting so it wasn't just about mindset either. No training session happened b/w EL and W7.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Liar pants on fire
And coward also

Again bipolar mess lol
no i wanted you to bet on the susanoo.

simple bet - if susanoo theory is true i win. if its false you win. that's all i asked lmfao

Liar pants on fire
And coward also

Again bipolar mess lol
Chill bro, breathe, breathe. It’s just a comment on a forum, dont let it affect you.

I call it bias because you’re clearly invested in this and it’s skewing your opinion. Take your opinion out, does it make sense to end the chapter in a simple “no”?

also latest spoilers does hint that they will go through with it
I never said what it ended with, was just speculating based on spoilers tbh.

But that aside, I'm just stating what i think after rereading some chapters. I actually did think Momo would turn adult until just now- so at least I don't think I have much bias in this prediction. We'll see

no i wanted you to bet on the susanoo.

simple bet - if susanoo theory is true i win. if its false you win. that's all i asked lmfao
I will bet on it
If you bet on zkk

it’s simple really
I mean I never said once the susanoo theory won’t happen 100%
but you want me to bet on it?
Cool
Then bet on zkk

its an equal exchange really

Yeah, Sanji didn't quite break Blueno's Tekkai, but he almost did it, and he needed quite some momentum to achieve it. Then he went on to do the same to someone more than twice as strong in less than a few hours which can't be possible without some kind of power boost. Sanji didn't have a change of mindset, he was determined to save Robin all along.

Zoro also confirmed with Kaku that he has gotten far stronger since their first meeting so it wasn't just about mindset either. No training session happened b/w EL and W7.
It is possible though, Sanji´s attacks had more momentum in EL since he was jumping around, you also don´t have any idea in proficiency regarding Tekkai, and Blueno was nearly knocked out, whereas Jabra was hurt once, but otherwise only knocked back without any hint of breaking Tekkai.

Regarding Zoro

He literally is referencing the change in mindset, even Kaku underlines and knows that was not Zoro´s true power in Galley-La, and then references Zoro´s anger.
Has nothing to do with physically being stronger, but mentally a completely different fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.