Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yeah you want me to bet on zkk while you bet on susanoo. and you call it equal exchange? equal exchange is when we bet on the same thing lmfaooo. what if susanoo and zkk happens? what if one happens and another doesnt happen? what if both doesnt happen?

do you not understand the basic logic behind a bet? use your 40 iq points and think gyro think.
@Gyro The God my guy you still havent responded to this lool

She got a flashback of Sabo and co teaching her then uses it...very simple
You pro what they teach her, write it. Since you don't can't here the spoiler:
- Koala wanted to teach Robin the "Fishman Karate", while Sabo wanted to teach her to use the "Ryuusouken" (Dragon Claw Fist).
Not a single word of haku you genius, Luffy also confirm that Robin didn't have haki in ph eat you big L.

H

humanbeing

Yes it looks like Shinobu is being portrayed like a very powerful variant of Bonney here. I didn't expect her to be so powerful.
well it was said that Shinob's DF mature things, which is more than aging them. and for sure it is very powerful especially if it comes in the hand of people like Vegapunk or Judge. both have clone techniques but for sure they need time for the clones to get bigger. with Shinobu's DF it can done in a moment that is insane.

You pro what they teach her, write it. Since you don't can't here the spoiler:

Not a single word of haku you genius, Luffy also confirm that Robin didn't have haki in ph eat you big L.
And where is the word that they didn't? Like I said you can't read

Being a troll will only make you dumb

well it was said that Shinob's DF mature things, which is more than aging them. and for sure it is very powerful especially if it comes in the hand of people like Vegapunk or Judge. both have clone techniques but for sure they need time for the clones to get bigger. with Shinobu's DF it can done in a moment that is insane.
Right. I think the devil fruits share the same effect (under a different explanation)when it comes to aging but Bonney can also reverse age and the ability itself can be reversed once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.