Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not distinguishing between noticeable creep/increase and zenkai boost.
Hence you are supposed to assume anything shown before gradually gets stronger and stronger for the sake of it.
I think they just being intentional to troll.

Because not once has it been stated that characters gain no strength increase from going from island to island.

Obviously there will be marginal increases, however, when it comes to major increments Oda has made it clear that it comes from Extreme diff fights / life or death situations / training

I'd say the fact that the process is irreversible if Momo does become an Adult is a good ting with regards to how strong Oda could potentially make him as it puts a cap on his PL. If it was temp, then Oda could have effectively given us Prime Momo :finally:. Still pretty excited about it tho ^^.

Also I've always thought it was odd that someone as pretty as Shinobu lost all that glamor in just 20 years even more so when u consider that she's a good person so I've been thinking that maybe she used her ability on herself to go under the radar during the last 20 years as she'd have stood out otherwise (I mean she was effectively the prettiest woman in Wano) and this revelation now that her DF actually works on living things, significantly increases that possibility 🤔. It's a shame we've already gotten her vivre card as that could've been a good way to reveal something like this:catcry:

Also I've always thought it was odd that someone as pretty as Shinobu lost all that glamor in just 20 years even more so when u consider that she's a good person so I've been thinking that maybe she used her ability on herself to go under the radar during the last 20 years as she'd have stood out otherwise (I mean she was effectively the prettiest woman in Wano) and this revelation now that her DF actually works on living things, significantly increases that possibility 🤔. It's a shame we've already gotten her vivre card as that could've been a good way to reveal something like this:catcry:
Very good point, that's probably it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'd say the fact that the process is irreversible if Momo does become an Adult is a good ting with regards to how strong Oda could potentially make him as it puts a cap on his PL. If it was temp, then Oda could have effectively given us Prime Momo :finally:. Still pretty excited about it tho ^^.

so will momo become like raizo? :myman:

I hope Zoro fans fall into reality, there's no way he can fight Kaido anymore.

it's going to be Marco, Yamato, Luffy and Momo versus Kaido at best... at worst, it's going to be Luffy and Yamato vs. Kaido.

King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen will be the fights before Big Mom, and lastly Kaido's fight.

the four mythical creatures are an azure dragon, a byakko , the black turtle and a suzaku - a flaming bird. the closest to the suzaku we have here is marco lol.
In the momotaro legend its a

Dog

Monkey

And a GREEN pheasant.

Yamato - dog

Luffy -monkey because he has monkey in his name

Zoro - has green hair and has enma and it carrying the kozuki will. The kozukis symbol is the pheasant.

In the momotaro legend its a

Dog

Monkey

And a GREEN pheasant.

Yamato - dog

Luffy -monkey because he has monkey in his name

Zoro - has green hair and has enma and it carrying the kozuki will. The kozukis symbol is the pheasant.
If Marco cant be the pheasant because he isnt green then Luffy cant be the monkey since he is a human and Yamato cant be the dog because she is a wolf:seriously: Its not a 1:1 of the legend my dude, just accept that Zoro aint going back to the rooftop anytime soon(if at all)

If Momo gets to become an adult then he will be the one to stop Onigashima from falling since he has the same clouds.

However, will simply getting matured give him control of the ability and be strong enough to actually fight with only Zoro's training?

Status
Not open for further replies.