Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not asking anything lol. That's why I said it's a rhetorical question. I'm just elaborating on my previous statement.
-------
Marco is highly likely to be the pheasant.
Fighting Kaido (alongside the Momotaro bunch) is the role he has to play here.

In the Chinese New Year colour spread Oda had Marco as the rooster. A rooster is just a male pheasant.

It also just fits when looking at Luffy, Yamao and Marco. 3 individuals of similar strength representing sea, land and sky to challenge Kaido's legend.
Your first response to your own comment was a rhetorical question. Which is basically engaging yourself, persuading yourself, or evoking your own emotion from your comment.

ooooooooh a theory regarding Momo becoming Yonko level that has 0 merit to it... niceeeeeee

Any theory that somehow has Momo becoming yonko level via Shinobu, I will gladly shoot it down because it will be the WORST thing and WORST Plot Armor in OP history

Yes, and I wonder what mythical creature has suffered the effects of globalized syncretism to the point of merging with its "Western cousin" and being currently addressed as its Eastern version... Maybe the phoenix...?

Marco is based on the Fenghuang/Houou (however you want to call it), a chimeric bird that among its traits contains, indeed, pheasant attributes; hence why Marco's head literally has a pheasant's wattle. And the moment you understand a little bit about mythology you also notice that Fenghuang is deeply related to the pheasant and the rooster, which is why, for example, Marco took the rooster's place in that Chinese horoscope color spread.

In other words, Marco is this creature that is referred as the Eastern phoenix and who has merged with the Western version in tons of pop culture works:

Again they said that it is MISLEADING CALLED A PHOENIX WHICH MARCO IS SO.........

I'm not asking anything lol. That's why I said it's a rhetorical question. I'm just elaborating on my previous statement.
-------

In the Chinese New Year colour spread Oda had Marco as the rooster. A rooster is just a male pheasant.

Rogersbase made a good point that it also just fits when looking at Luffy, Yamao and Marco. 3 individuals of similar strength representing sea, land and sky to challenge Kaido's legend.
And guaranteed if Yamato was revealed at this point with a power, she would have been the Dog on here, not Inu.

Good looks on the Marco observation. That connects Oda's depiction to what Marco actually based on here.

I don't expect Momo to become Uber powerful though by aging though.

Or just his shoes wich is literally the only black part, the exact same thing happened when he clashed with Drake where only the microscopic part that was his feet was seemingly blackened though it could just be the lines being so close to each other. Meanwhile every other user of hardening gets an actual good view of the body part or at least get the black lightining effect
It starts from the thigh, and his shoes are white...

And it makes sense in context as well, plus the sound effect, and then the anime backing it up. Like, there's being skeptcal and then there's taking things too far haha. Anyway, not here to argue with you. 2+2 = 8. You're correct, have a nice day.

-------

Rogersbase made a good point that it also just fits when looking at Luffy, Yamao and Marco. 3 individuals of similar strength representing sea, land and sky to challenge Kaido's legend.
Lmao

Big Mom as a pig and Mansherry as a rat. Yamato represents the sea.

I'm starting to put the picture together, it's a deep one
:smart:

Your first response to your own comment was a rhetorical question. Which is basically engaging yourself, persuading yourself, or evoking your own emotion from your comment.
Sounds like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. What are you even trying to say? Like fr?
ooooooooh a theory regarding Momo becoming Yonko level that has 0 merit to it... niceeeeeee
Not that he'll become yonko level, but that he'll become capable of fighting in a way that an 8 year old could not.
Any theory that somehow has Momo becoming yonko level via Shinobu, I will gladly shoot it down because it will be the WORST thing and WORST Plot Armor in OP history
I'm not talking about what's good writing. OP has been down the gutter for years in that regard. I'm considering things that have a chance of happening. And as we've now seen, the idea of Momo growing up definetly has a chance of happening.

Marco was there during the war of the best, still, WB couldn't rescue Ace. Namor was there, WB could have sunk the island and asked Namor to extract Ace, but it didn't happen. Those strategies however good will lack in drama, hence not gonna happen. SHs barge in straight like they did into the tower of justice.
MCU Phase 4 is a bit more interesting than I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.