Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yip the crane. Which also is what the kozuki crest is based on correct? And who is carrying the sword that has the will of that kozuki that has the crest symbol of a crane on its back? Oden. Who carrying Oden sword? Zoro.

Again the phoenix was misleading called a Fenghuang. Which means calling or considering marco a Fenghuang is also misleading
The Fenghuang is called the Eastern phoenix currently, to the point Wikipedia translates its article as "phoenix", and Marco's power is obviously based on it. His set of techniques are based on it, his role as a rooster is based on it, his colors are based on it, his physical traits (crane beak, peacock tail, pheasant wattle) are based on it. Even his fire and immortality elemments not only are attributed to modern interpretations of the myth but can also be traced to traditional stories.

The crane isn't the main elemment here, it's the pheasant, which is the more than likely inspiration behind the Fenghuang according to experts, which is the creature related to the rooster and both to the nowadays-called Eastern phoenix.

I'm not wasting more time on you. Just open a book on mythology and learn how to analyze a design. Considering Marco a Fenghuang can't be misleading as soon as you know the basics of it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Robin brought the @Bango🍅 to Mario instead

:mihanha::willsmith:

Wait, Bango?

:laughmoji::sanmoji::saden::lulz:

PRAISE BANGMI/BANGO! YOU BROUGHT THE BEST PART OF ROBIN BACK!

:lunazing::cheers::lumazed::stealthblack:

Seriously though, I am so extremely happy about this! I really couldn't have asked better from Oda! Genuinely getting emotional, tear eyed here! For almost 2 decades now, us Robin fans have been dying of desperation for Oda to remember her and truly give her some love and badass moments again! Especially after Enies Lobby too!

That day has FINALLY come! It took way too damn long but still better than never! :finally:
:queenmoji::funky:

i gotta like this for the gamerpoop reference:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.