Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy is a haki talented, and already mastered the basics.
to master the concept of flow, luffy trained extensively for 7 days 24/7, that when they brought him from udon sleeping and tama said he trained so hard he won't wake up.

Im not defending it, I just saying if Luffy can be stronger during two hours, why can´t Robin get stronger in 2months?

What do you mean with Tama age?

He not just learn haki, he learn new skills and improve overall in strenght.
Also he learn and train all 2haki versions, Robin could have just CoA for now.
O-Tama's age did not match with Ace timeline, or when Ace met her in Wano.
So, later Oda explained that O-Tama lied about her age (she said she is 1 year older than she actually was).

If Robin used Haki, is it more logical;
> she bloomed it mid battle?
Or
> she unlocked it post DR and learned to use invisible COA - Armament - full body armament?

O-Tama's age did not match with Ace timeline, or when Ace met her in Wano.
So, later Oda explained that O-Tama lied about her age (she said she is 1 year older than she actually was).
So a timeline mistake, the context however is not far away from Oda point.
In case for haki, the strawhats only had three haki user, first confirmed from Luffy and later in sbs again by Oda.

Robin didn't have haki before this arc. This is just a fact, with many examples. Could she have awakened Haki(like Usopp in DR) in Wano? Why not? This is a natural level-up. Another thing is that it's all poorly written. Oda did not give hints that she would have a CoA in this arc. She just showed up at the right moment.
We have examples of awakening Haki, with CoO(Koby, Usopp). It's a pity, I wanted to see how it looks with CoA.
I still hope, Oda show it with Usopp\Nami or Chopper\Brook.

I'm actually more intrigued over Sabo's technique. So far I assumed that it was straight up advanced haki, but it seems that its not? or at least not just that? Is it just a grip based fighting style? many questions

Status
Not open for further replies.