Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love you man XD

Oda and his random ass power ups suxs ass.Luffy learned out of nothing ACoC and Robin has Haki...

And OP stans trashtalking about powerups in other shounen
You Just read the manga with your ass then, luffy didint learned acoc out of nowhere, ryou was the reason he was able to make acoc so easy after understand what kaido did to him.

Acoc has the same concept of use as Ryou, but luffy didint know that until kaido was hiting him.

I

Indigo

I don't think Robin's new attack is Haki, it seems like just shadows / effect for me, especially on the face of the "demon".

Okay, but Oda showed an entire build up to Usopp awakening his haki. And him Awakening it was a major moment in the arc.
I’m not sure where this build up coming from, but I understand the expectations of awakening haki to be a major moment. However, we don’t have the time or space within the arc to make a big deal of unlocking haki. So much is happening and has to be written in the arc I don’t blame Oda to make light of this matter.

The zoro haters doesn't understand than momo if he grow up with shinobu ability he doesn't gain any experience due he doesn't have any sword tranning and fight against another rivals. Adult momo only would be strong dragon but without sword ability.
What if everything about him matures. His experience, his skill, his potential. Kuma could literally push pain out of luffy's body

Zoro lol, it's extremely obvious what's happening here

There is a reason that:

- Zoro sent Sanji back to the Performance floor
- Sanji is fighting Queen/Queen went hybrid
- Marco vs King has been entirely offscreened/no depiction yet, King has not gone hybrid.
- Has stated he's leaving Kaido to Luffy already.
zorofanboys prefer to ignore that

Press X to doubt. After all, Grill Shot is a DJ attack and Sanji alr used two on Queen, who didn't even get a bruise.
I mean not all diable jambe attacks are the same...... And unless Sanji gets a new fire technique , a diable jambe attack is likely whats going to defeat Queen..... He has nothing else that can bypass defenses other than fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.