Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just to make sure do you hate the BMP or no?
no i dont. i just dont think the executives of the big mom pirates are as strong as the tobi roppo overall. if you're making a thread do tag me.

just for the record i think the crews overall are evenly matched

king < katakuri
queen > smoothie
jack < cracker

F5 > (snack , perospero , oven , daifuku , compote )

i agree that nami landed the final hit. but if you ask me who defeated her its big mom, yamato's thunder bagua and zeus. nami did jack shit and this is her worst fight throughout the series.

jinbe used a sequence of moves where
1. who's who breaks his own fingers against jinbe's armament
2. jinbe breaks his wrist by holding him
3. one shots who's who using onigawara seiken.

just shows how weak who's who is.

regarding versatility, we got a lot of showing from law. that's exactly what im asking for, portrayal and feats. as of now, who's who has nothing going for him. ulti has overpowered base luffy in headbutts (since its her main form of attacking) and she's tanked big mom's laser beam and still stood up. that's why im giving it to ulti.

if who's who gets more feats id gladly move him up my list. :/
Again ulti has much better defense. But her offense is lacking. She had to hit nami and ussop with multiple headbutt to the head and they are still alive.

Um maybe because him getting scarred again permanently by the same blade deserves full mention if it's the only reason why he was damaged?

So the fact that he did not mention it for the single most important use of enma and instead in that moment focuses on zoros coc. Its lead to believe that that was what kaido in that instance found more impactful
I mean it been foreshadow the Enma and Ame swords are only one to get into his scales. It is expected, but doesn't mean Zoro is on the level of Oden or did it on his own when sword have their own abilities.

Yeah Enma insert the Haki onto it and thus make it more. Basic COC didn't do that to Kaido, but Enma did it more when it was highlighted into the attack. You able to watch that.

H

humanbeing

Well the strawhats are absolutely above Kaido's crew at least the mean figher only Luffy is still under Kaido now the others seems to not have any problems winning their fights. i feel pity for Kid and Law considering themselves Luffy's rivals.

There's hardly any difference worth noting to rank the F6, only thing we can say is Page One is the weakest. While Ulti really lacks versatility in techniques, I guess she would had some if Oda wouldn't have forgot her mace weapon entirely.

but her entire fight was some hot garbage anyway just so Nami can land the lame finisher, now the world will think she defeated Ulti on her own.

Overall Drake/WW/Sasaki/Black Maria/Ulti are on similar level, the differences are simply too small to make any ranking unless bias is involved. Shame as Page One is the spinosaurus, Oda did him dirty

no i dont. i just dont think the executives of the big mom pirates are as strong as the tobi roppo overall. if you're making a thread do tag me.

just for the record i think the crews overall are evenly matched

king < katakuri
queen > smoothie
jack < cracker

F5 > (snack , perospero , oven , daifuku , compote )
Ok that's good that you don't have a clear bias.:moonwalk:

I mean it been foreshadow the Enma and Ame swords are only one to get into his scales. It is expected, but doesn't mean Zoro is on the level of Oden or did it on his own when sword have their own abilities.

Yeah Enma insert the Haki onto it and thus make it more. Basic COC didn't do that to Kaido, but Enma did it more when it was highlighted into the attack. You able to watch that.
Zoro is undoubtedly more powerful than Oden because Oden fought a much weaker kaido in his weakest form 20 years ago. Zoros current feats overshadow odens feats towards a weaker kajdo

Zoro is undoubtedly more powerful than Oden because Oden fought a much weaker kaido in his weakest form 20 years ago. Zoros current feats overshadow odens feats towards a weaker kajdo
Nah, Oden did more in his and it was both swords and his power, Zoro did it by Enma, not much on his power especially the ability of it. The cut is not above scar of Oden. Don't talk that way and Kaido was strong even back then given his club did knockout Oden though.

Status
Not open for further replies.