Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think WsW may give up on fighting Jinbe and instead target Robin to learn more about Nika?
Tbh, I really don't know.

It is peculiar that the Mary's all have WsW's symbol, yet for some reason, CP-0 is the one observing everything in these fights via someone wearing the same Mary mask as Bao Huang. I guess only time will tell if Cipher Pol has more of a role to play in the coming chapters, including WsW. Maybe that involves Brook and Jinbe, maybe it doesn't. I'm not sure.

H

humanbeing

I think we will see Sasaki and WsW down next week as well while the merry watch and after that the devastating announcement will be broadcasted. the fodders of the BB will lose their will to fight , the Samurai who once served Orochi will beg to join the alliance to save themselves.

Tbh, I really don't know.

It is peculiar that the Mary's all have WsW's symbol, yet for some reason, CP-0 is the one observing everything in these fights via someone wearing the same Mary mask as Bao Huang. I guess only time will tell if Cipher Pol has more of a roll to play in the coming chapters, including WsW. Maybe that involves Brook and Jinbe, maybe it doesn't. I'm not sure.
One thing I can’t see happening is WsW still fighting Jinbe since Jinbe made it clear that he is much stronger than WsW

Raid suit carried Sanji. Without it, he get low diffed by Blacktooth :suresure::suresure:
He admitted himself King´s attack was serious, Luffy even, without knowing the suit´s capabilities, said it was bad, it was a very serious attack from a Y1C. Suit still held up, which Sanji himself admitted and was angry about how durable it is.
Sanji literally took an attack from a Y1C and was fine, unless they use Haki, no Strawhat can say that, neither Luffy, Zoro or Jinbe.

So now Black Maria’s spider can breathe fire. Last chapter the dog smile could create fire from running. Holdem’s stomach lion could also breath fire.

Man i feel bad for Sanji, like what the hell are fire powers even worth anymore
None of them have fire/heat enough to burn down a mountain sized opponent in an instant, so irrelevant.

That´s like saying 99% of OP world uses swords, what´s the worth of Zoro using it...
Post automatically merged:

i mean she could tank big mom's laser cannon. i assume she'll take more than a single punch from jinbe.
That´s not tank in my book, tank is take without damage.
That attack plus Nami put her down.

He admitted himself King´s attack was serious, Luffy even, without knowing the suit´s capabilities, said it was bad, it was a very serious attack from a Y1C. Suit still held up, which Sanji himself admitted and was angry about how durable it is.
Sanji literally took an attack from a Y1C and was fine, unless they use Haki, no Strawhat can say that, neither Luffy, Zoro or Jinbe.
Yeah2 serious no named non haki attack :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I think we will see Sasaki and WsW down next week as well while the merry watch and after that the devastating announcement will be broadcasted. the fodders of the BB will lose their will to fight , the Samurai who once served Orochi will beg to join the alliance to save themselves.
Just an FYI, but the Mary watching them has the sound effect for "ominous" in Japanese:

"Goooo" is what is written above its head, and its generally used as something threatening:

So this could mean it has something to do with Who's Who or CP-0 on a deeper standpoint (i.e. Wanting Robin), less so making announcements about defeats (which they still could don't get me wrong)

One thing I can’t see happening is WsW still fighting Jinbe since Jinbe made it clear that he is much stronger than WsW
I don't think that necessarily means WsW can't still try and fight him or if he's shown everything. I'm simply just waiting to see though.

Oh btw, since it is apparent it´s not Haki, can we put the zenkai boost bullshit to rest now or are people still clinging onto it?

Franky had Shogun from the beginning and did the exact same thing with the exact same effect, Robin had her capabilities since timeskip, Brook finished off a number, which Drake and Luffy oneshotted, in an instant with attacks he showed before and also did the same exact thing and effect as last time.

Mid trio came out as veterans/F6/VA lvl and very close to Sanji, who came out at the top of that lvl.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah2 serious no named non haki attack :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yep, him announcing he is going for the kill and Luffy commenting makes it serious.

I agree, which i also said in WCI but people laughed at the notion that mid Strawhats could beat veterans, but here we are.
I mean, during that same arc a notion as laughable as Oven=Doflamingo was popular at the time. I think people mistook the Potrayal of the Big Mom Pirates as Powerlevel statements when in reality the Veterans and Seats/Caesar/Hody and Sweet Commanders and Doflamingo weren't really meant to be levels apart like previously thought

And it's only recently that people realised it with a lot of people still in denial about it

Status
Not open for further replies.