Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Shinobu: I can but, why are you thinking something like that!? There is no way i can let you go to such a dangerous place!

Momo: But, at this rate, the flower capital... "Wano Kuni" will be destroyed!!

Shinobu: If i do it once you can't return to that form, your mind will still be that of a child!!

Momo: I don't mind!! I may be able to transform into a big dragon!! Please Shinobu, use your "Juku Juku no Mi" to make me become an "adult"!!!
Thank youuu

page one uses it right? didnt he hit rs sanji with a haki clad attack when they clashed? im sure oda will casually remark that they have haki in some sbs or vivre card
From this I can't tell, those are gloves on his hands:

Unless it happened in the anime. Otherwise I don't think he's been shown to use it. But yeah maybe the vivre cards just confirm it or something idk

None of them have fire/heat enough to burn down a mountain sized opponent in an instant, so irrelevant.

That´s like saying 99% of OP world uses swords, what´s the worth of Zoro using it...
Wadatsume not mountain sized and he wasnt “burnt down”… I dont even know what that means… “burnt down”? Like were even his clothes burnt at all?

Zoro’s goal is to be the BEST swordsman on the planet… Sanji will NOT be the best fire user… Hell, Zoro’s dragon blaze attack is probably better than Sanji’s whole arsenal

Shinobu: I can but, why are you thinking something like that!? There is no way i can let you go to such a dangerous place!

Shinobu: If i do it once you can't return to that form, your mind will still be that of a child!!

Momo: I don't mind!! I may be able to transform into a big dragon!! Please Shinobu, use your "Juku Juku no Mi" to make me become an "adult"!!!
As I said He'll just save the flower capital with his DF

Wadatsume not mountain sized and he wasnt “burnt down”… I dont even know what that means… “burnt down”? Like were even his clothes burnt at all?

Zoro’s goal is to be the BEST swordsman on the planet… Sanji will NOT be the best fire user… Hell, Zoro’s dragon blaze attack is probably better than Sanji’s whole arsenal
Sure he was, mountains have different sizes.
Dude is literally smoking, charcoaled compared to his white skin, and you asked if he was burnt...

Missing the point entirely.
If you want to mindlessly bash Sanji, go ahead, dont need all this nonsense for that though.

It is debunked Robin didn't use Haki in her attack especially using full-body Haki as the shading is that to make her scary, not Haki. You are able to tell by how Oda shaded her as in same area the shading is lighter than Haki would usually is. It wouldn't make sense on her having Haki or that skilled to the point more than those who have Haki in the crew especially she didn't do Haki during when Diamante's attack was hitting her body while protecting Rebecca.

Thanks for the translation. Can you possibly tell me why ryuu is grouped with dots on the side instead of kanji or the thing where they usually make the second hiragana smaller? I don't know enough Japanese to even know what to search up to understand that writing convention.

Pretty sure he will be best fire user and fighter on his side given being 'Wings of the Pirate King' you got be very strong.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
ulti stupid af. she would walk right into those webs lmao and couldn't do this about it
yeah if this is how they fight she'd do it. she's dumb af and can be outsmarted in fights where you are prepared but she's hella strong.

in a 1v1 black maria's getting her ass handed to her. low diff'd. one headbutt which lands will probably kill her. black maria isnt even fast enough to dodge ulti. and do you really think black maria's knuckles is doing anything to ulti's armament?

Status
Not open for further replies.