Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti at least forced Luffy to use Gear 4
Who's Who did literally nothing
He kicked Jinbe in the face with rankyaku in the face and Jinbe didn't even flinch
He used Fang Gun on Jinbe's face and it did nothing
He broke his fingers trying to attack Jinbe with shigan
He coated his hands in hardening and Jinbe still broke his wrists
Why do people want to suck off this guy so bad?

To be fair he was fighting against Jinbe, even CP-0 knew that Who's Who had no chance against Jinbe.

where did i say they wouldnt? all im saying is except maybe drake, i dont see any flying six overpower base luffy in anything. let alone tank big mom's attack and still stand up.
All depends on context which you are clearly taking out of.

She didn't tank BM's attack, tanking means taking an attack with little to no damage.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Queen goes hybrid and starts spamming lasers everywhere I have no idea how the F6 deal with that. Just one radical beam put down Sasaki
i think sasaki took a lot more damage than just one radical beam.

but yeah i need to see more from queen and king before i scale them at marco & katakuri's level tbh. i think they'll take down 3/4 F6 and lose extreme diff but yeah once we get more queen and king feats ill happily change my opinion.

i think sasaki took a lot more damage than just one radical beam.

but yeah i need to see more from queen and king before i scale them at marco & katakuri's level tbh. i think they'll take down 3/4 F6 and lose extreme diff but yeah once we get more queen and king feats ill happily change my opinion.
He didn't, he got two/three shot. The sword, the gao canon and the beam.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
She didn't tank BM's attack, tanking means taking an attack with little to no damage.
no i clearly meant tanking in the sense ~ taking the full brunt of the hit and still fighting on. she obviously got heavily damaged by that attack. no one said she didnt take damage from it.

Gonna be honest.

The beast pirates are kinda ass outside of Kaido.

gifters suck
headliners suck
the numbers suck
the f6 suck
Jack sucks
Queen does not suck yet (but I have no hope)
King does not suck yet (but I also have no hope)

:josad:

Thanks for the translation. Can you possibly tell me why ryuu is grouped with dots on the side instead of kanji or the thing where they usually make the second hiragana smaller? I don't know enough Japanese to even know what to search up to understand that writing convention.
Katakana or hiragana with those dots is saying with extreme emphasis. Like speaking with stressed syllables.
It's confirmed
She's the strongest Tobi Roppo
Goes to show that group rankings don't mean anything. Like people assuming straight away that Ulti and Page One are weakest.

Idk man, to me it just looks like shading, like he did with hakuba:

For example, 1018 shows the difference quite well with Jinbe and WsW's haki. CoA in general comes off very shiny looking:

In greyscale, unfortunately its just not that easy discern. But also thinking about it logically, CoA should increase hardness, not pure strength. I wouldn't expect Robin to even need to coat her whole body to clutch Black Maria. It shouldn't change her strength to clutch anyway.

You can also see what I mean here when you look at Robin herself. Half her face isn't even shaded when in that form :

There is a "shininess" to CoA, this shading and Hakuba lack it imo.
It does lack shininess, but Hakuba is only shaded in the face.

Coating durability not changing her clutch... think of tools.
Desperate Zoro haters who think Momo wants to become an adult to fight Kaido instead of Zoro

Reality of One Piece:

Momo: But, at this rate, the flower capital ... "Wano Kuni" will be destroyed !!
I don't mind !! I may be able to transform into a big dragon !! Please Shinobu, use your "Juku Juku no Mi" to make me become an "adult" !!!

He's doing it to counter the fall of Onigashima on the capital.
Reality strikes again and also very soon this time
Lol they were talking about how it must matter since it was a cliffhanger. Zoro's recovery has been a cliffhanger since 1019.
even there, even jinbe doesnt use fullbody armament but rather just covers his upper body to protect from those finger pistols. its madness to assume robin has fullbody armament while jinbe doesnt XD
We don't see his feet but he probably wouldn't need it.
Sooo, oda... what the hell is that spider web shit on robin tits to try to hide them lol :rolaugh:
The arms making her body I guess. But it's like why draw her naked then
Zoro doesnt even have a fire attack he can only cut fire
Hiryu Kaen
5. Black Maria (no haki, needs brass knuckles to punch hard enough, is "tricky" moreso than anything, but went down in 2 hits from Robin)
hack literally just said she doesn't need to hit because of her clutch.
lmao Shinobu is more useful than the rest of scabbards.
They all look good when they're not getting punched in the face. What did she do to King?

@Paperchampion23
Here what I mean:

Look at the hands around the black body, they are white, you can clearly see no hardening.

Then Robin covered them with haki too:

She covered them with hardening and broke down BM. She don't need hardening for her fist since she didn't use them, she crack up with her body power, because that she only covered up her hands and legs. That is for sure hardening.

It similar as what Oda draw with Don Chinjao hardening on his head:

no i clearly meant tanking in the sense ~ taking the full brunt of the hit and still fighting on. she obviously got heavily damaged by that attack. no one said she didnt take damage from it.
You exaggerated tho earlier and use that as your main argument.

Anyway Sasaki/WW/Ulti/Black Maria are on the same tier with P1 just slightly below.

Status
Not open for further replies.