Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Momonosuke turns into an adult then we do know who will defeat Jack since I don't think Inuarashi will be the one to do so
Turning adult won't increase the power of momonosuke. He is still a child inherently. It would be great feat for momo if he could even knock out Orochi in that form. At best I think he will be instrumental in stopping the fall of Onigaishima island and save wanokuni.

You are the clown. How was it accepted so easily that the crew got stronger between arcs pre TS, yet suddenly it's impossible post TS?
Post automatically merged:

Someone who can't speak proper English should not be giving advice on story.
If you are talking about yourself, you are probably right. 💩head. Nobody needs you cancel culture, Loda advocate-cult bullshit

Smoker let himself get demolished by Vergo? Literally everyone involved in that fight stayed just that.

That wasn’t a devil fruit attack that was just Laws sword. And law and Smoker clashed multiple times and law couldn’t sever Smoker. The black haki and the colorless haki is just a visual effect.

Otherwise you have to believe that Kaido never used armament haki and is only using conquerors haki.
That´s an excuse for Smoker stans.
Even then, why would Smoker try to block the attack with his jutte and own Haki if he is trying that?

Of course it was a DF, jesus what have you been reading.
2021 and people still claim this shit, that has been debunked a long time ago, otherwise you would need to do so much explaining and shit on any kind of consistency.

Yep, you learned something.

All Law did was use his df power. Smoker had knowledge over that ability and was used as hypetool for Law.

Low diff, mid diff, it definitely wasn't a high diff for Law.
It was a low diff, Law left the battle uninjured, I'd only give him a little bit of difficulty because Smoker was able to push back and grab Law a couple of times

Smoker got blitzed, stop making shit up
Dude literally did exactly what Smoker said he could do, then even gave a small speech, and then literally did what he said he can do, take hearts.
Post automatically merged:

It was a low diff, Law left the battle uninjured, I'd only give him a little bit of difficulty because Smoker was able to push back and grab Law a couple of times
One time.

Yeah I think it's low diff too, but just to end the debate I would agree to a mid diff (to be generous) to but def wont agree with anything above that.

416-417 for Zoro's.
And I am pretty sure that Chopper's fight lasted two chapters as well.
Zoro vs Kaku had half of chapter 401 with both having multiple attacks.
Multiple panels in chapter 413.
And then 416-417.
Taking chapter 401+413 we get a another whole chapter of fighting. That are easily 3 fight chapters, since Kaku vs Zoro start as first one big battle in chapter 401.

No. Fishman karate won't ignore. Overpowering and ignoring are not same. Btb when did Fishman karate ever work on logia without haki?
The reason why he could damage Luffy was because he manipulated the water inside of Luffy's body. Every living being has water inside them, Logia obviously are included aswell.

Zoro vs Kaku had half of chapter 401 with both having multiple attacks.
Multiple panels in chapter 413.
And then 416-417.
Taking chapter 401+413 we get a another whole chapter of fighting. That are easily 3 fight chapters, since Kaku vs Zoro start as first one big battle in chapter 401.
Just like every Strawhat had multiple panels fighting their opponents here in Wano before their 1v1 officially started.
So you can literally say the same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.