Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like every Strawhat had multiple panels fighting their opponents here in Wano before their 1v1 officially started.
So you can literally say the same here.
The flying six fight start with one attack, WsW and Jinbe was just show finally in 1017. BM vs Robin had one surprise hit before it start last week with chapter 1020.
Franky had one chapter with Tama and 1019 where he beat Sasaki.

So they aren't the same, the one has at best 1-2 and the others had 3-4.

Zoro : ASHURA... SANTORYU IAI.... DAI OH RENGOKU ONI GIRI
Big Mom : KAIDO ! DODGE SAVE YOUSELF ITS TOO LATE FOR ME
*Big mom dies*
Kaido : DAMN BRAT , I SHOULD HAVE-
*Kaido dies*
Blackbeard : Zeahahah-
*Blackbeard dies*
Shanks : You are finally here Luf- Oh?
*Shanks dies*
Mihawk : I teached you well roronoa
*Mihawk blocks the attack but Yoru cracks slightly*

The flying six fight start with one attack, WsW and Jinbe was just show finally in 1017. BM vs Robin had one surprise hit before it start last week with chapter 1020.
Franky had one chapter with Tama and 1019 where he beat Sasaki.

So they aren't the same, the one has at best 1-2 and the others had 3-4.
Of course Ennies Lobby didn't have half of the plot points or characters involved.
Not to say most of the fights here were off paneled while in EL they weren't.
If you guys are expecting extensive chapters of fighting for every Strawhat in a already stacked arc you are just gonna find disappointment.

My prediction were wrong for this chapter, I though Robin vs Maria would take maybe 1 panel but it ended for the all chapter.
The Robin vs Maria title of previous chapter was better for this one but whatever.

The plot is moving pretty slow again, let see what oda gona do next.

2 things though, Zoro fight is incredible late, that has never happen before (and the excuse to be broken is just an excuse for Zoro if we look previous arc). So something is boiling there.

Oda put more effort into the Flying 6 than some of the commander which I find it odd if not wrong so far. Queen got a small arc in the udon prison, Jack in Zou arc but 1 is missing let see what Oda want to do there or maybe he doesnt care or he just completly forgot about that plot point (which sometimes happen with Oda).

In any case Zoro will face again Kaido, even after all this momotaro theory, which could happen, Zoro will have the last say on Kaido and gona be epic.

My prediction were wrong for this chapter, I though Robin vs Maria would take maybe 1 panel but it ended for the all chapter.
The Robin vs Maria title of previous chapter was better for this one but whatever.

The plot is moving pretty slow again, let see what oda gona do next.

2 things though, Zoro fight is incredible late, that has never happen before (and the excuse to be broken is just an excuse for Zoro if we look previous arc). So something is boiling there.

Oda put more effort into the Flying 6 than some of the commander which I find it odd if not wrong so far. Queen got a small arc in the udon prison, Jack in Zou arc but 1 is missing let see what Oda want to do there or maybe he doesnt care or he just completly forgot about that plot point (which sometimes happen with Oda).

In any case Zoro will face again Kaido, even after all this momotaro theory, which could happen, Zoro will have the last say on Kaido and gona be epic.
what? the flying 6 were introduced recently. King and Queen have been a background threat for the longest

Why where people so hyped about the Mid Roppo?

Status
Not open for further replies.