Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The guy who struggled with Daifuku and was shown as much, much slower than likes of Niji and with weaker AP than Ichiji is now fighting a YC2 in base and hasn't been struggling whatsoever so far.

Law went from barely hurting Vergo with countershock to stunnin and making BM scream.

List goes on. Power-creep exists over many arcs.

PH Smoker would annihilate franky or Robin. He may even beat Jinbe.
Source: trust me bro :optimistic:

Yoo this is crazy !

A single punch from Maria's metal Knuckles broke Robin's regular giant form

And Sanji took countless of these while refusing to defend himself in any way, even with regular Haki

BM was actually spaming her strongest attacks on a defenseless Sanji the whole time:crazwhat:

Oda went so hard to nerf him to give Queen a chance, and Sanji's still holding it down in base against his Hybrid form :crazwhat:

Based on?

Brook is a speedster, i would argue too fast for Apoo.

Robin has more analyzing skills than Jinbe even.

Of course we assess the best case, you are doing that for Apoo as well.
The only times Apoo was dangerous is when people were not giving him any focus, that´s fact.
Yes but that's because he was given attention by 2 WG members at once (both superior to him in a 1v1). He did more than I expected considering the shitty situation he was in...

What do you mean ryuma is a zombie? Which other zombie did you see burst into fire?

Hehe, you really dont even notice what you are saying… You are more willing to say God just came from heaven to burn ryuma than you are able to admit that an attack called fire by Zoro creates fire. Because its Zoro

Hahaha, come back with proof God exists in one piece and we shall continue this
When did i say anything about god, all in saying is that you dont know how the zombies body works and most recent time he used this attack vs kaido there was no fire.
maybe that is a fire attack but its not something like the usual ones, btw i dont say it because its zoro so relax.

Yeah. The guy who struggled with Daifuku and was shown as much, much slower than likes of Niji and with weaker AP than Ichiji is now fighting a YC2 in base and hasn't been struggling whatsoever so far.

Law went from barely hurting Vergo with countershock to stunnin and making BM scream.

List goes on. Power-creep exists over many arcs.

Source: trust me bro :optimistic:
Cool.
Yep he blocked Daifuku, here he is not hurting Queen, pretty consistent.
Is speed relevant for Queen?
How is he fighting Queen?

Yep, speaks for Vergo, Franky´s bike made BM scream.

Show more of the list.

I must say the wait for a robin 1v1 fight was worth it.. BM should go by BK (Brass Knuckles) she love beating Sanji and Robin (wings of the pk) with them lol

Robin is still stronger than nami to me. Shes about to knock out this slut BK out.

Momo is gonna be the one save the island from dropping, if he does become an adult. I guess Hyori has ame no habakiri, she will be the one. HKO 😎

Yoo this is crazy !

A single punch from Maria's metal Knuckles broke Robin's regular giant form

And Sanji took countless of these while refusing to defend himself in any way, even with regular Haki

BM was actually spaming her strongest attacks on a defenseless Sanji the whole time:crazwhat:

Oda went so hard to nerf him to give Queen a chance, and Sanji's still holding it down in base against his Hybrid form :crazwhat:
When i called this an endurance feat, some people thought it was bs :kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.