Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolls in a nutshell :suresure: :

"Comparing Monster Trio Sanji with weakest members to say they are superior" FAIR :goyea:

"Comparing weakest members with Monster Trio Sanji in a especific matter" UNFAIR :gonope:

"Robin has CoA and Sanji doesn't it's confirmed
, yet im ignoring that Sanji is fighting 1.32Bi Queen without problems until now
"

It’s not so odd, though.
We’ve seen it before.
The only reason you know for a certain Usopp and Chopper won is because the narrator tells you.
You didn’t get to see Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Xmas’ faces and the Doom right after their defeat.
You only got it at the very end.
They are knocked out on the last page lol, it was very clear they lost. The final explosion was essentually flair...

I should have been clearer, narration also counts. It's on many of the examples in the story, including Franky vs Senor, all the alabasta fights, much of the skypiea stuff, etc. The point im making is that within the confines of the chapter or the scene immediately following with the next chapter, you know character has won their battle. It's why in the following weeks, I've even said to people I'd be down to wait and see if Jinbe won in 1019, or if Franky's scenes continued in 1020....which never happened.

These 2 fights, now for 2-3 chapters, have not been indicative of any victory at all. It's just weird.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Trolls in a nutshell :suresure: :

"Comparing Monster Trio Sanji with weakest members to say they are superior" :goyea:

"Comparing weakest members with Monster Trio Sanji in a especific matter" :gonope:

"Robin has CoA and Sanji doesn't it's confirmed
, yet im ignoring that Sanji is fighting 1.32Bi Queen without problems until now
"
queen is a fodder his wanted is due kaido (oda words):milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Yeah, the endings are very ambiguous here for me.

Like, typically when zoans are beaten, they revert back to their human forms. We haven't seen that yet.

With the Mary watching black maria, I do think she's done, but Sasaki and Who's who I'm not do sure.
They don't need to. Jabra and Lucci didn't revert. Only Kaku seemed to in Enies Lobby.

Anyhow, their scenes didn't go on long enough however for you or I to say "yeah see look they are done, they reverted" or "they just stayed in their zoan forms"

Regardless it's just weird that Oda never stayed on top of their victories with official recognition like he has for Ulti/P1/Black Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.