Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sanji overtly liking attractive females as his gag is really weird"
-Has an avatar of two straight men kissing, not weird.
-One of whom loses direction if he walks more than 10m in a straight line as a gag, not weird
-and another who inhales giant clumps of meat as a gag, not weird.
:okay:
What do you even mean? You think you did something with this comparison?

:choppawhat::whitepress:

But are the BM pirates any better though?

remember the whole Opera-Mont D’or fiasco? Cracker gets beaten because tgey make fun of him. Smoothie is bybfar the biggest waste of space in the entire series. Katakuri is fine.

Perospero wants to fuck around taunting the vinsmokes wasting time and thats why they escaped

oven gets punked all over Totland

Daifuku gets clowned on by carrot
Big Mom’s fodder and low level officers are wayyyy better than headliners like Fourtrix and Hamlet

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If you really in your mind want to compare with our current law and reality..Anyone can't like nami because she's a burglar/thief, can't like brook because his words(asking to look for panties) is a sexual harassment, can't like Luffy cause he has physically abuse a kid and a girl(momonosuke and vivi).. Can't like franky cause he likes to be pervert, Can't like usopp cause he's a liar and always bluffing and sometimes a scammer. Can't like robin cause she's been associated with criminal groups(baroque ) and not being held responsible for her involvement..🙄(To those who talk about sanji can't be your favourite)
see? Another sanji fanboy alt wtf is this? they keep appearing non-stop i don't like to accuse people of being alts but this is clearly suspect

Finally a Robin fight and I like the fact that she had trouble and ended banged up.
I wish Franky and Jimbei ended up banged up, but instead ended like Steven Seagal in most of his old movies:. Mostly without a scratch and hair still neatly combed.

I like the cover requests but I think it should be time to get a new cover story. How many more chapters until we get one?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If you really in your mind want to compare with our current law and reality..Anyone can't like nami because she's a burglar/thief, can't like brook because his words(asking to look for panties) is a sexual harassment, can't like Luffy cause he has physically abuse a kid and a girl(momonosuke and vivi).. Can't like franky cause he likes to be pervert, Can't like usopp cause he's a liar and always bluffing and sometimes a scammer. Can't like robin cause she's been associated with criminal groups(baroque ) and not being held responsible for her involvement..🙄(To those who talk about sanji can't be your favourite)
straight into my ignore list lool. comparing the pudding stuff with shit like lying and scamming. all this mental gymnastics to excuse oda writing sanji like that.

and when have i ever said i like that side of brook? i ve never liked that gag lmfao.

imagine creating a whole ass alt account to talk about this.

What do you even mean? You think you did something with this comparison?

:choppawhat::whitepress:
You called Sanji's actions weird for a teenage male audience, but you have two straight male characters kissing, which is "weird" in and of itself.

Finding attractive women attractive is not weird for a straight man.
His increased sex drive since the time skip is even called out by Perona and is a symptom of his hells memories as well as gag escalation.
It isn't meant to be seen as life advice for teenage boys anymore than gorging on tables of meat, or anything else in the Manga is.

For someone with minority fringe interests like yaoi, it seems quite puritan to judge Sanji.

That would be badass as hell tho, imagine Brook coming out of nowhere lightspeed like he usually does and wrecking Big Mom's homies and massively helping Law and Kid in a specific moment.

That would be better than any x1 that Brook could get imo :brootea:
Yeah he's a direct counter to her homies, no one can help them as much as Brook can. Swap her homies to metal boxes, have Brook blitz their souls. :brootea:

There must be a limit to how many of these special homies BM can create being from her own lifeforce :kawak:

Last edited:
Love the design of this Robin new power, dont look like its Haki, but is cool to see her getting a good fight, and showing that she is stronger than what seems.

Hope Brook get to beat the numbers 1, 2 and 3, or even control them with his music. Seems like Apoo was doing something like that before. But i would love to see he fight Apoo, he is the perfect counter for Apoo powers, u cant be damanged by inside if u dont have insides😎, the music theme in the fight would be cool and that would free Drake for him to move to the CP0 plotline.

This adult Momo thing cant happen, he would still be a kid in his mind, and the grow he need have to be archieved by his own willpower not cheating with other people powers. But i think will happen, there's no reason for Oda to give Shinobu that Power and let her say that she can make Momo become old if he will not use it in the story 😢

You called Sanji's actions weird for a teenage male audience, but you have two straight male characters kissing, which is "weird" in and of itself.

Finding attractive women attractive is not weird for a straight man.
His increased sex drive since the time skip is even called out by Perona and is a symptom of his hells memories as well as gag escalation.
It isn't meant to be seen as life advice for teenage boys anymore than gorging on tables of meat, or anything else in the Manga is.

For someone with minority fringe interests like yaoi, it seems quite puritan to judge Sanji.
Two males kissing is not as weird as Sanji wanting to be invisible for the sole purpose of sneaking into ladies bath, his nosebleed gags are overdone and not funny, him trying to take a picture of Nami's body when she's not around, him touching Nami's body inappropriately, him sneaking while Nami was bathing. All these actions are passed as humor.

I don't have problem with men who are overly lovey dovey with women, infact pre ts sanji was good. He could have been like caesar zeppeli, but Oda turned him into a gag character.

Status
Not open for further replies.