Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im telling you again, you and minamoto should do a collab on some op theory. Wasted potential.
Post automatically merged:

There we go again...you had me worried for a second. But it was just false concern. You really are donkey.
That minamoto is troll I am smart

Biological immortality is generations away if man can merge with machine then it may be possible
Or even before with the right AI machines finding the right patterns that can break through and reverse aging or stop it without negative consequences, and nanotechnologies. The biological body - machine merging process might occur earlier than many expect thanks to the advancement in computational power.

Or even before with the right AI machines finding the right patterns that can break through and reverse aging or stop it without negative consequences, and nanotechnologies. The biological body - machine merging process might occur earlier than many expect thanks to the advancement in computational power.
Difficult process will about understand ING brain we still know too little about it
Post automatically merged:

I have a feeling you have Dissociative Identity Disorder...
I have trouble connecting with people I am loner

He wanted to peep on women with invisibility pre ts, so if pre ts Sanji is good then what the hell are you talking about?

It wasn't that rare to want invisibility or x-ray vision to peep on women for teenage boys, up until 2015 wokism in the west.
None of this stuff was hyper analyzed by people with womens studies degrees before then.

It was understood this sort of stuff wasn't to be done in real life, but made for entertaining content, like the wave of teen sex comedy films in the style of American Pie. Peeking on bathing characters over a wall is still a common anime trope. X-ray specs were a gag gift, not a sign of deeply entrenched problematic toxic misogyny.
It went downhill from the thriller bark and got worse after time skip.
Sex comedy movies are not catered to children.
I love doflamingo, it doesn't mean I condone his behavior, he is clearly evil and shown as a bad guy while Sanji's pervert shticks are passed as humor and not taken seriously.
Its useless to talk to you when you have different morals than me.
Regardless I don't like how Oda wrote Sanji especially post time skip.

Difficult process will about understand ING brain we still know too little about it
That's right and this is why neural networks are based off the human brain although it's a tricky matter because the human brain is not exactly the equivalent of a digital computer. There are many peculiar differences expecially in the way information is stored or processed but overall computers are indeed already superior to humans in certain areas. They do still lack in many others however. Understanding more of the human brain could help improve AI and AI itself can funnily help us understand more of the human brain.

It went downhill from the thriller bark and got worse after time skip.
Sex comedy movies are not catered to children.
I love doflamingo, it doesn't mean I condone his behavior, he is clearly evil and shown as a bad guy while Sanji's pervert shticks are passed as humor and not taken seriously.
Its useless to talk to you when you have different morals than me.
Regardless I don't like how Oda wrote Sanji especially post time skip.
that avy:whitepress:

That's right and this is why neural networks are based off the human brain although it's a tricky matter because the human brain is not exactly the equivalent of a digital computer. There are many peculiar differences expecially in the way information is stored or processed but overall computers are indeed already superior to humans in certain areas. They do still lack in many others however. Understanding more of the human brain could help improve AI and AI itself can funnily help us understand more of the human brain.
Didnt imagine you engaging with donkey in a scientific/medical debate over immortality... Ive seen everything now... Lmao

https://www.crucial.com/blog/technology/how-does-the-human-brain-compare-to-a-computer

Status
Not open for further replies.