Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right tho.
This is the worst avi.
Ngl when I wrote the captions it took me 15 mins because whenever I looked at this guy's face I would break into a laughing frenzy.
Before this, I had been laughing about half of the day.
While I'm writing this, it's already starting again. Gotta keep myself together tho as I'm in a public area right now. The mask really helps my retarded smile.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're right tho.
This is the worst avi.
Ngl when I wrote the captions it took me 15 mins because whenever I looked at this guy's face I would break into a laughing frenzy.
Before this, I had been laughing about half of the day.
While I'm writing this, it's already starting again. Gotta keep myself together tho as I'm in a public area right now. The mask really helps my retarded smile.
i don't know who that guy is but i know i don't like him

Gents random question. If kobys animal theme is a dolphin which alludes to his advanced observation haki being so good hence it acting like a dolphin/whales sonar. Are there any Japanese mythology based on a whale/dolphin/orca? And I'd so wbo Is it's destined enemy to fight?

In the arcs with significant 1vs1 match-ups, Luffy´s fights usually start first and finish last, sometimes with a loss in-between (Crocodile).
Exactly like it has been here.

Luffy vs Kaido was the first real fight to start, then we get a short introduction of all the other lesser SH fights, then we get back to Luffy losing, then we finally see those lesser SH fights conclude, while Luffy is about to get back.

If it continues like it usually does, we will now go to Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, while Luffy faces Kaido for the last round. The Zoro and Sanji fights conclude first and then we still have a long Kaido vs Luffy, while the major threat of Onigashima falling has to be resolved in a parallel plotline.

The wildcard is Law/Kidd vs BM. Really don't know where Oda is going with this.

Luffy vs Kaido was the first real fight to start, then we get a short introduction of all the other lesser SH fights, then we get back to Luffy losing, then we finally see those lesser SH fights conclude, while Luffy is about to get back.

If it continues like it usually does, we will now go to Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen, while Luffy faces Kaido for the last round. The Zoro and Sanji fights conclude first and then we still have a long Kaido vs Luffy, while the major threat of Onigashima falling has to be resolved in a parallel plotline.

I think final battle will be very chaotic because of outside interference

Luffys power ups in wano weren't out of nowhere as community thinks all of his power ups in wano had valid reasoning behind reason are as follows

1:luffys gear 2 is based on flow of blood
2 :Luffy gear 3 based on flow of bone mass
3gear 4 is based on combination of haki and flow of muscle mass.

What Luffy learned ryou and conq coating are based on concept of flow which Luffy has been mastering since enemies lobby even when Luffy mastered conq coating there was hyogoro panel telling(Luffy just let your haki flow don't forcefully control it)

So apart from future sight powerup in wci none of his powerup can be considered bad writing:lusalty::gokulaugh:
Luffy sucks at using FS anyways. You can remove FS from his arsenal. That was vanished with Katakuri fight.

To add, Luffy's last fight with Kaido can start before before see Queen/King/Jack or anything else (assuming this is the last fight and doesn't shift again, but maybe it does?)

The majority of it just needs to be/finish last.

B

Ballel

Gents random question. If kobys animal theme is a dolphin which alludes to his advanced observation haki being so good hence it acting like a dolphin/whales sonar. Are there any Japanese mythology based on a whale/dolphin/orca? And I'd so wbo Is it's destined enemy to fight?
Don't know about mythology but they hunt dolphins for food I heard.

That´s how i see it as well, i think it´s the last round.

I think they going to be beaten and the Strawhats will have an Oars type fight.
She does not get beaten, but either after Kaido is defeated she goes away, or outside interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.