Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone recommend me a OP forum where 90% of the discussion isn't Powerlevels? Reddit is full of Oda bootlickers and forced positivity ,while 4chan is full of autism.
:pepemy:
Impossible. One piece has diverse fandom. For example, some people want some of the scabbards to die while few others want them to be alive. Every fan has one character that is favorite in common. You can find all combinations and permutations. So it is impossible. Anyways only 20% of the total fandom is active in these forums. Best thing is silently reading without discussing with anyone or just bring your friend into this rabbit hole.

Post automatically merged:

Women -> Has big boobs

"THIS IS HYPERSEXUALIZATION
"

How the heck could you pay more attention to damn boobs than to this amazing chapter? Everything is good on it, from the fights to the character speeches
LoL stop :milaugh:
He has one piece PTSD. Just like some of the so called critics.

In the arcs with significant 1vs1 match-ups, Luffy´s fights usually start first and finish last, sometimes with a loss in-between (Crocodile).
The interesting thing is that this arc contains more than just a primary faction that needs to be taken down. You have Fukurokuju, 2 groups of Supernova fighting each other, Perospero and Big Mom. Additionally you have a Scabbard facing Jack.

First and foremost, I think 1022 will likely address if the F6 are all truly down or not (i.e. Sasaki and WsW). If they are down, the next 4-6 chapters will mainly address:
- Neko/Perospero
- Raizo/Fukurokuju
- The 3 missing scabbards (Kawamatsu, Izo, Denjiro)
- Apoo vs Drake
- Killer vs Hawkins
- Inu vs Jack (if Inu is poised to lose)
- Orochi
- Zoro's recovery and fight
- Some updates on Big Mom/Kid/Law
- Where the strawhats go next (those that can still fight; i.e. not Robin, but Brook)
- Rooftop stuff (Luffy, Yamato, Momo, Marco?)/Momo saving the capital from Onigashima.

If the flying 6 not fully down yet (ideally Sasaki and WsW), then shift what I said from 1022 on to 1024/1025. After that, pretty much the same deal.

Once we are at this point, then we will finally get:

- Whoever vs Jack (If Inu loses, if he doesn't, then Inu vs Jack) for a few chapters

- Sanji vs Queen for 2-3 chapters

- Zoro vs King for 2-3 chapters (assuming that is where Zoro is going)

- Kid/Law vs Big Mom for quite a few chapters. If Oda intends to make her lose, then 5-6 chapters at least. If not, then it doesn't matter

- Luffy, Yamato, and Marco (?) vs Kaido. Within the first few chapters it will drop off to just Luffy vs Kaido. 8-10 or so chapters as per usual. Yamato and Marco (?) will fight until they lose or assist somewhere else.

Nico Robin is by far the best female character in One Piece and no one particularly comes close.
As stagnant as she has been in Post TS, this was some good shit.

But even on more deeper level, Nico Robin has the most defined character arc of any female character in One Piece and probably the most impactful flashback? @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @comrade

Now Straw hats have two demons Zoro and Nico Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
While I was hyped to see Robin fuck shit up, I have to disagree with people who say page one is the weakest f6. Black Maria went down really easily because she didn't take any damage prior to that last attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yeah my bad i apologise for raising my opinion when asked for it for why i dont like a fictional character from a manga that i read weekly and i am invested in.

and yeah i completely deserve the hate i got for it, being called a pedophile on this forum by @ArturCantSpeakJapanese for talking about his favourite character without any proof & its my mistake to expect an apology for that as well.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Nico Robin is by far the best female character in One Piece and no one particularly comes close.
As stagnant as she has been in Post TS, this was some good shit.

But even on more deeper level, Nico Robin has the most defined character arc of any female character in One Piece and probably the most impactful flashback? @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @comrade

Now Straw hats have two demons Zoro and Nico Robin

And one fagg00000ot (we know who that is)
I have always said this about Robin. She is Oda’s only good female character, the rest are mostly complete drivel.

I understand being hype to see strawhats fight but I do not think those two are stronger than Drake.

Black Maria went down easily as hell, seeing her use the brass knuckles tells me she doesn't really have strength like that to do big damage compared to the other f6.
I think BM was more about tricky and special moves rather physical power. I agree in case of physical power and endurance she seems below Ulti and Pageone. But in case she is very fast and has tricky skills and mobility on her side, at most in a close combat. In case I don't think their is much gap between these characters:
WsW-Sasaki
Ulti-Pageone-BM
It depends really if Sasaki and WsW are out or not in the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.