Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to think that Robin and Franky are relative at all to Drake.
I really don't think so dude. Until they show CoA, to me Sasaki + Black Maria are no stronger than Diamante or Trebol (who were confirmed CoA/CoO users btw). X-Drake would be more comparable to Kyros or something. Robin isn't at that level yet.

I think Doffy's star rankings work well for the most part

Franky, Robin, Kinemon = 1 star
Zoro, Kyros = 2 stars

It's fine putting WW stronger but him being an entire tier over other F6 is bullcrap.
It's not bullcrap. It's like putting Vergo or Pica 1 tier above Trebol/Diamante. They all had the same rank, but some were clearly stronger.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Just mad fucking weird how hard you’re trying to incriminate a…..drawing??
ah yes because it's a drawing that millions of people read that makes it ok right?
You're weird, my opinion of you can't fall any lower than this, and before you say you don't care,keep in mind what you are trying to excuse here.

was it ever confirmed? i mean we know that the beast pirates have around ~30000 fodders on their side but did we ever get the strength of the big mom pirates?

i agree , a child of big mom is better any day than an abomination of nature.
The Beasts Pirates were confirmed to have 20,000 members, but when it comes to the BMP we don't know the exact numbers.

Even though we don't know the exact numbers, the BMP do seem to be larger than the Beasts Pirates in terms of numbers.

Charlotte Nusstorte along with two other Charlotte siblings led a 10,000 army squad to attack Germa, and the army and fleet led by Charlotte Oven at Cacao Island had even more numbers than the ones led by Nusstorte.

The Beasts Pirates were confirmed to have 20,000 members, but when it comes to the BMP we don't know the exact numbers.

Even though we don't know the exact numbers, the BMP do seem to be larger than the Beasts Pirates in terms of numbers.

Charlotte Nusstorte along with two other Charlotte siblings led a 10,000 army squad to attack Germa, and the army and fleet led by Charlotte Oven at Cacao Island had even more numbers than the ones led by Nusstorte.
The question is how many of those tartes were manned and how many just had chess soldiers?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So now will people drop the nonsense about Apoo and Hawkings being below F6
They wont, a special message from Oda is needed to break such barrier...
real question is why did sanji ever get caught on those webs if they can burn like that. he couldve easily burnt the webs and got out of there. another PIS imo.
PIS yes but it's Sanjino, Oda likes to bully him...
I think it's good she doesn't have haki yet, CoA is gonna greatly increase her offensive, and she could probably be a bit more defensive with hardening that way trying to minimize her df weakness, probably rerved for another arc power up
tbh her offense doesnt really need haki, it's rather her defense that could use it so she can handle receiving damage better.
Sure it would help with logias and special bodies but otherwise, not many can handle their body being twisted and crushed by a multi-handed giant... Multi-leg spider with poison just got caught as if it was a fly... Honestly dont know if Jack would be fine against this...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Definitely not. What feat does Luffy´s headbutt have again? Breaking fodder fishmen´s shields?
Jinbe on the other hand has BM and Akainu on his resumée.
im not using akainu vs jinbe to scale now. that happened like a decade ago in an arc filled with PIS when vista and mihawk were matched equally.

Onigashima Luffy's armament is WAAAAAAAY stronger than what it was back then in FMI. im not saying he put ryou into the headbutt against ulti (we have no proof that he did), but his armament on red roc landed on Kaido's face and was able to hurt him. unlike back in FMI. he got overpowered in that duel and luffy generally doesnt lose those.

cant deny jinbe stopping big mom's cognac.

ah yes because it's a drawing that millions of people read that makes it ok right?
You're weird, my opinion of you can't fall any lower than this, and before you say you don't care,keep in mind what you are trying to excuse here.
You’re treating an imaginary character like he’s a real person, again trying to incriminate a drawing….

You’ve spent Weeks at this shit…..do you not see anything wrong here?

Oda made the drawing 21 and made pudding (his other drawing) 16. Why are you trying to incriminate a drawing rather than the drawings creator?

Luffy Zoro Law and Kid are the only ones who are comparable to commanders. The rest seem to be weaker. (You can argue killer but we’ll need to see his fight with Hawkins first)
Yep, they are the only characters comfortably there.
It´s a spectrum of course, so could see Killer, Drake and Urouge there as well if we take up the Big Mom Pirates structure of having a Y4C, but other than that, nah.

Where are the clowns who laughed at us when we used to say Smoker or Vergo would manhandle the TRs?

They're trash and below Franky/Robin/Brook

If you think Oda would draw Robin beating Smoker you need to go see a doctor ASAP
Smoker is trash. If Robin has CoA she would destroy him. Same with Franky or Brooke.

Yep, they are the only characters comfortably there.
It´s a spectrum of course, so could see Killer, Drake and Urouge there as well if we take up the Big Mom Pirates structure of having a Y4C, but other than that, nah.
This seems about right to me. Where do you place Hawkins and Apoo? I rated it Apoo >= Drake >= Hawkins personally

Status
Not open for further replies.