Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaoo given oda's track record its very much possible. but i think kinemon , kiku , kanjuro , ashura doji and inu are dying this arc though. you cannot possibly fight a yonko and come out with zero casualties but its oda so .... XD
When the time comes and i am wrong, people can quote me on this, i will take my L gracefully, but until i see a dead body, i ain´t believing anybody is dead, especially not characters that are on the protagonist´s side.

Women -> Has big boobs

"THIS IS HYPERSEXUALIZATION
"

How the heck could you pay more attention to damn boobs than to this amazing chapter? Everything is good on it, from the fights to the character speeches
LoL stop :milaugh:
Did I miss something? Where was the amazing chapter? I haven’t read an amazing chapter of One Piece since doflamingo.

What is TAC?

Wtf is Oda doing, just end fucking Wano. Adult Momonosuke only for Luffy travelling? Like Shinobu said his heart will still be of a kid, he will have no knowledge or special strength besides being bigger. He will still be Momo not Oden.
Adult Momo is specifically to save the capital from Onigashima. Read the translated dialog, Momo wants to stop the island from crashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.