Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT NOW IT MAKES SENSE ZORO DRINK THE ELIXIR, HE WILL FEEL PAIN AND GET K.O FOR A WEEK AFTER ZKK (KING), LUFFY IS GOING TO BE DONE AFTER KAIDO, THERE IS JUST WING SANJI LEFT AND CP-0 IS THERE, KIZARU WILL ARRIVE AND FIGHT SANJI ALONG WITH CP-0 SANJI GETS CAPTURED CUZ HE IS A VINSMOKE WITH CoC AND QUEEN GAVE HIM CONFIDENTIAL INFO, SANJI = MOLTRES VEGUPANK 300 I.Q Sanji: i will be the biggest threat to the Navy
:goyea: :goyea:
Cringe

HOLY SHIT NOW IT MAKES SENSE ZORO DRINK THE ELIXIR, HE WILL FEEL PAIN AND GET K.O FOR A WEEK AFTER ZKK (KING), LUFFY IS GOING TO BE DONE AFTER KAIDO, THERE IS JUST WING SANJI LEFT AND CP-0 IS THERE, KIZARU WILL ARRIVE AND FIGHT SANJI ALONG WITH CP-0 SANJI GETS CAPTURED CUZ HE IS A VINSMOKE WITH CoC AND QUEEN GAVE HIM CONFIDENTIAL INFO, SANJI = MOLTRES VEGUPANK 300 I.Q Sanji: i will be the biggest threat to the Navy
The Grandmaster needs way more than double pain to be substantially nerfed considering how astounding his endurance is. Thriller Bark dictated. Doubt anything shuffled I guess.

If kizaru pulls up I promise you sabo getting sent to wano via Kuma's devil fruit
Post automatically merged:

After koby based on the lore of the pink dolphin seducing women in the amazon comes to fruition. He and boa pulling up in wano

If kizaru is sent there sabo is pulling up there via Kuma's fruit

HOLY SHIT NOW IT MAKES SENSE ZORO DRINK THE ELIXIR, HE WILL FEEL PAIN AND GET K.O FOR A WEEK AFTER ZKK (KING), LUFFY IS GOING TO BE DONE AFTER KAIDO, THERE IS JUST WING SANJI LEFT AND CP-0 IS THERE, KIZARU WILL ARRIVE AND FIGHT SANJI ALONG WITH CP-0 SANJI GETS CAPTURED CUZ HE IS A VINSMOKE WITH CoC AND QUEEN GAVE HIM CONFIDENTIAL INFO, SANJI = MOLTRES VEGUPANK 300 I.Q
Sanji: i will be the biggest threat to the Navy
Tf did i just read

This is why this whole debate about if Zoro will return to the roof makes no sense. Ofcourse he will. Oda wrote him receiving the blade that scarred kaido. He will not have Zoro waste that blade only to best king.

Oda also wrote it that both wado and Enma were created by the same person. So the build up for Zoro turning any one of those blades black this arc is there.

Oda also had wano be considered the country of Harmony while the direct name of wado ichimonji means "straight path to Harmony". And only one person and his group is holding wano in a stand still. And that person is kaido. Orochi said it himself numerous times that since he has kaido he can't be stopped. So this isnt even a debate at this point

well, zoro already cut kaido… Soo

and momo’s sword also cut kaido…Soo
Well Momo's sword is called snake cutter and he wants to be the shogun which right now is the position orochi is holding so...

Yip Zoro did cut kaido. But since blades have inherited will he will naturally take it further than what Oden did. The same way he has taken it further with wado than kuina ever did

This is why this whole debate about if Zoro will return to the roof makes no sense. Ofcourse he will. Oda wrote him receiving the blade that scarred kaido. He will not have Zoro waste that blade only to best king.

Oda also wrote it that both wado and Enma were created by the same person. So the build up for Zoro turning any one of those blades black this arc is there.

Oda also had wano be considered the country of Harmony while the direct name of wado ichimonji means "straight path to Harmony". And only one person and his group is holding wano in a stand still. And that person is kaido. Orochi said it himself numerous times that since he has kaido he can't be stopped. So this isnt even a debate at this point
Yeah let's completely ignore the 10 chapters he fought Kaido with that sword and not only that left a scar as well.

yeah. Zoro strongest attack yet could only left a scar.
we wait till momo try it. Maybe he can make more damage. Only time will tell
Zoros strongest attack in his weakest state bub. Healthier none damage Zoro would have done more damage

Yeah let's completely ignore the 10 chapters he fought Kaido with that sword and not only that left a scar as well.
Yes and less just ignore that all of the swords Zoro used with inherited wills he always took it further than the owners of said blades

Zoros strongest attack in his weakest state bub. Healthier none damage Zoro would have done more damage

Yes and less just ignore that all of the swords Zoro used with inherited wills he always took it further than the owners of said blades
Lol I knew some dumb stuff was coming :gokulaugh:
Remind me when Zoro took Ryuuma's sword further!? Or any other!?

Status
Not open for further replies.