Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco got tired by just doing sneack attacks on off guarded king and queen, nobody takes him seriously.
Marco this chapter

Admits he can't do nothing

Then wastes King's time again by using his body as a meat shield by spamming his regen

I and @Echizen_Jo_Ndule and @sanjikun have been saying for months this all the dude can do, and people didn't believe us lol. Marco would probably need high diff to take on Queen alone lol.

@Paperchampion23 I think only Page One and Who's-Who (based on his identity) will recover for a post-matchup beating like Absalom VS Nami and Perona "VS" Kuma. I'm beginning to doubt Jimbei VS Jack.

All well, this is without a doubt the worst matchup sequence in One Piece history. Then again, Wano's raid made WCI's "Wedding cake!" look like Enies Lobby.
Couple of things:

- I massively disagree with that Wano/WCI comparison lol. This has been the far better, more action packed arc. So far "most" strawhats have gotten good moments. The only exception at this point is literally Usopp. Everyone else has at least gotten "something" that gives a good impression.

- I gave up on Jinbe vs Jack the moment he started fighting WsW. I'd like to still see a strawhat (or strawhats) tackle him. If Page 1 isn't down, then great for Usopp. If he is, then I would like Usopp to be involved (with other strawhats) in taking down Jack. Maybe some help against Big Mom, others against Jack.

- Maybe WsW gets up. Idk. He might be maskless here and it may be a pointless plotline outside of something to do with Nika down the line.

- Maybe all of these characters are being reserved to be healthy enough for Big Mom's crew. Not assuming fill fights, just big moments if anything.

Marco: I give up. I've fought enough. My part ends here.
Yamato: Luffy is the man Kozuki Oden was waiting for. And until he returns, I'm going to hold you back.

Fans: This strongly suggests the Momotaro theory happening.

I really liked the theory in the past, but after the Yamato chapter, it simply ain't it, lol.
War is too early for Marco to just lay down so his role is not over yet, whether it is Momotaro or something else as he does have a Mythical regeneration zoan.

Marco: I give up. I've fought enough. My part ends here.
Yamato: Luffy is the man Kozuki Oden was waiting for. And until he returns, I'm going to hold you back.

Fans: This strongly suggests the Momotaro theory happening.

I really liked the theory in the past, but after the Yamato chapter, it simply ain't it, lol.
I can only see the theory turn true if its not a fight. Maybe Momo dragon form will help Luffy get to the roof and Marco will appear there only to save Yamato and move her to a safe place?

:kayneshrug:

sanji for zoro.
zoro against kuma
sanji : what will your ambition be , huh ?
live floor sanji for zoro.
if drug does not work , take zoro and run from here.

zoro for sanji at zou.
no need to go for sanji . it is his fault.

sanji is true reflection of kindness and crewmate safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.