Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly lol. Just terrible terrible logic. I knew from the beginning that Killer would outclass Hawkins in combat ability and that the only thing that would make it tough for Killer was Hawkins using a cheap trick with his hax. It was obvious. Like I said, Hawkins isn’t going to be Killers final fight.
The roof 5 are the top 5 SNs, some folks didn't get it yet

Marco this chapter

Admits he can't do nothing

Then wastes King's time again by using his body as a meat shield by spamming his regen

I and @Echizen_Jo_Ndule and @sanjikun have been saying for months this all the dude can do, and people didn't believe us lol. Marco would probably need high diff to take on Queen alone lol.
He can't imo, he'll give up after half an hour if onr of the calamities gave him their full atention.

No
The King attacks Chopper with an attack that spews fire from his hand (Emperor's Flame). Marco appears and blocks the immortal Azami Fire (the attack that blocked Kizaru).

ZORO FANS THOUGHT KING WENT FOR ZORO??

HE WENT FOR CHOPPER THE IMPORTANT DOCTOR WHO WILL RUIN THE WAR NOT SOME WEAK SWORDSMAN

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
No, he went for Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.