Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hakai's probably the strongest strike we've seen in the series, so considering Zoro could block it for a few seconds means he could probably block at least one advanced CoC blow without being injured *if* he can react fast enough
The SHs are already facing 2 enemies that are stronger than Akainu this arc:kobeha:

Dude Vista stalemated MIhawk and he had to beg for postponement. Shanks' top officers made a name for themselves, so they are likely much stronger than Vista. EoS Zoro might not even beat Lucky Roo:jordanmf:

Luffy wants to be just like Shanks when he grows up. He even looks like him at 40. So na, Zoro will never be on his level :datas:
i feel bad for you shanks fans tho
the coc game changer super sayian shit u wanted to be never existed turned out it was just a better version of coa:josad:
and shanks just swordsman below mihawk :suresure:
u guys lost when zoro got it :cheers:

Zoro survived hakai mainly due to Law’s intervention not because he tanked anything. He was removed before the attack had the chance to hit him. Just being in the vicinity of the attack even for a split second was enough to put him in serious condition for trying to block it. It was a suicidal attempt to protect others. While it was impressive, it does not take away the fact that Zoro would have been dead.

Don’t speak of people’s lack of braincells when you can’t acknowledge the obvious.
Are you blind, lmao

Zoro was literally standing there screaming at the supernova to run for their lifes, and you think hakkai didn't touch him.

Yeah, you live in the dark, the light of the truth can't reach you.

Zoro would die from Ragnarok so I don't see your point???
I see you avoided that Oda didn't have him clash with a CotC attack. Guess you're smart enough to do that
Zoro would overpower ragnarok as he did to all of kaido's attacks.
Advanced CoC is a recent descovery, so anything after it is on another scale from previous feats.
I'll wait to see how you'll keep the same energy when zoro learns to use CoC too.

i feel bad for you shanks fans tho
the coc game changer super sayian shit u wanted to be never existed turned out it was just a better version of coa:josad:
and shanks just swordsman below mihawk :suresure:
u guys lost when zoro got it :cheers:
Lost what?

Mihawk is too scared to fight Shanks. Ran away from a fight twice now. I don't blame him. He couldn't even get to clash with WB and his strongest attack was stopped like a fodder attack by Jozu :josad:

Kaido: They think they are hot shit because they beat a Warlord. They are just playing little pirate games.
Akainu to Jinbe: As a Warlord you should be well aware of my power

No one respects the government dogs called Warlords, especially Yonko and admirals :myman:

They got fired and replaced by Vegapunk's toys :kobeha:

Zoro's hero got treated like a redundant piece of factory equipment. The Gorosei were crying about losing Kuzan, but Mihawk? The man you say is stronger than Shanks (Who mid diffs Kuzan)? Does not even get a mention. Shameful shit:jay-he:

Advanced CoC is a recent descovery, so anything after it is on another scale from previous feats.
I'll wait to see how you'll keep the same energy when zoro learns to use CoC too.
so funny the coc shit they used for years to say shanks>mihawk turned out to be another coa and zoro gonna use it :gokulaugh:
they just shoot themlseves in the foot :cantseeme:

Are you blind, lmao

Zoro was literally standing there screaming at the supernova to run for their lifes, and you think hakkai didn't touch him.

Yeah, you live in the dark, the light of the truth can't reach you.
It’s amusing that you think i am the one that’s blind. Then again you could just be trolling for all i know.

:whitepress:

He deflected or matched elemental attacks. He never did that to any advanced CotC attack. You know this. Stop playing dumb and comparing shitty elemental attacks to attacks that knock people the fuck out.

Lost what?

Mihawk is too scared to fight Shanks. Ran away from a fight twice now. I don't blame him. He couldn't even get to clash with WB and his strongest attack was stopped like a fodder attack by Jozu :josad:

Kaido: They think they are hot shit because they beat a Warlord. They are just playing little pirate games.
Akainu to Jinbe: As a Warlord you should be well aware of my power

No one respects the government dogs called Warlords, especially Yonko and admirals :myman:

They got fired and replaced by Vegapunk's toys :kobeha:

Zoro's hero got treated like a redundant piece of factory equipment. The Gorosei were crying about losing Kuzan, but Mihawk? The man you say is stronger than Shanks (Who mid diffs Kuzan)? Does not even get a mention. Shameful shit:jay-he:
it s ok

Yea but you didnt expect Maria will have awakening like who who and sasaki lol
Of course she could have it. I didn't bring it up because Black Maria only showed off 1 particular form. I figured she'd show off her full zoan or hybrid (tbh, I have zero idea what her form was, it wasn't a normal hybrid or full zoan that's for sure) if she got up again. That's it.

I said awakening for Who's Who and Sasaki specifically because they were the 2 singled out in trying to compete with calamities for their spots. The other 4 F6 members wanted nothing to do with that, so it made it seem like Oda was putting those 2 above the others.

Weird take to call me sexist bro, in a manga where author typically does not prioritize female combatants and feats.

There’s way too much retardation in this fandom when it comes to downplaying/underestimating the admirals + Mihawk.

So many people are going to be so confused after Wano when Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji can’t beat admirals without extreme difficulty.
Nah, i don't think sou, onçy because Kaidou and BM is fighting non-stop against a bunch of High tiers.

Admirals will face Luffy in one on one. And will get blueno'd only because of SHs main opponent wo will be Goroseis.

Status
Not open for further replies.