Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So post-rooftop weakened Killer(after fighting 2 Yonkos) bodied Hawkins entire life stock except Kid, who Hawkins uses as a hostage, and that against a Hawkins who was fighting in his monster form, all that without receiving any visible damage :Dr.Killer:

Just how strong is he? @rerere @Pantheos
Too strong. He is Zoros counterpart in kids crew, no doubt he is a monster.
And still, kid barely notice the damage, which would have killed Hawkins instantly.
Kid Crew are at least yonko crew material!

Mentioned this before but I think this is how the rest of these fights may go down:

- F6: ~low priority. Most of them were introduced in Act 3. Best to get them down first and give some Strawhats the fights they need.

- Orochi and Big Mom's "#2's": Fukurokuju and Perospero functionally have bigger roles to play as characters than the F6 did. So it's clear why they aren't down just yet comparatively.

- Supernova/Calamities: Not sure whos exactly more relevant yet but between Apoo/Drake/Hawkins/Killer, 4 supernova who've been in the story for 500 chapters, and Jack/Queen/King vs Inu/Sanji/Zoro, 3 opponents who are highly relevant to the arc and winning the battles, either will be addressed first.

- Orochi/Big Mom/Kaido: Primary arc antagonists, should be taken out last

Sprinkle the Numbers in at any point and maybe Big Mom's crew if Oda feels like it towards the end to give the crew more than just fodder fights directly/make things more desperate
I don't think Big Mom will be taken out. I don't see her as an important character in Wano. She is a lot like Marco. On the beast Pirates side and will make things difficult but doesn't need to be defeated.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@rerere @Pantheos and whoever follows Kidd.

Hawkins's ability is another retarded writing decision by Oda this time.

Hear me out.

Since as you probably realized it may not work on Yonko level characters since their Haki is stronger ( the same case with Law's powers ). Oda basically ( in theory ) tells you that Hawkins was this strong all along and the fact that he was fodderized by Law earlier and right now by Killer means nothing since Kidd's Haki is not strong enough to resist this type of power which is another bullshit.

I don't think Big Mom will be taken out. I don't see her as an important character in Wano. She is a lot like Marco. On the beast Pirates side and will make things difficult but doesn't need to be defeated.
Honestly, with all the buildup she has, it would be disappointing if she wasn't. She gets a vs title card this chapter with Law and Kid, same with Killer/Hawkins.

She's been around way too long and she's factored into way too many plot points to not be defeated.

Imo of course, but I cant see her just "leaving". She's as stubborn as they come.

This post of your is a joke and proves why you are nothing but a troll.

Claiming the following BS:
- all the SN protected each other when they didn't.
- Zoro didn't hurt Kaido even though he stated Zoro scarred him.
- Zoro didn't best Kaido.
- Zoro wanted to knock Kaido down, yes the same thing Luffy has done several times that has amounted to nothing.
- Zoro can't use asura mode more
- this is the best one, claiming Zoro can't block weaker attacks than hakai.
:milaugh:

What a joke. Peace.

:queenmeme:
Never said Zoro can't block lmao, you literally lie again.

Clashing =/= blocking, Zoro can block by breaking 15 of his bones in the next time, %50 of Hakai from Kaido equals to 15 broken bones of Zoro, %100 Hakai; 30 broken bones, do the math troll. Zoro blocking Hakai for 1 second caused him to be half dead, while you think this is a feat that proves Zoro can clash with Kaido's CoC attacks, another epic fail for you.

Perhaps I should spell it again, but I doubt you will understand;

I said Kaido won't stop there and take Asura again, he will try to counter and overpower with his own CoC.

Zoro never showed the ability to use Asura more than 2 attacks, if its a mode, he would use it from beginning when he was desperate in Chapter 1008. Either Zoro is a retard, or can't use it all the time, if he is retard, that's fine too, he will get his bones broken every time then he will use Asura for only one time then gets KOed.

Kid - Killer obviously went after Big mom for strategical reasons, because they knew Zoro, Law and Luffy were going to deal Kaido, that's protecting each other you troll. Law also wasted his stamina by teleporting Zoro several times, that's also protecting.

''Zoro didn't best Kaido'' yes, ''Zoro bested himself on his own''.

Scarring someone doesn't mean getting hurt badly, especially when the person doesn't even fall into the ground and immediately stomps you in return, that means an outlier, it's not going to happen, because if Kaido counters it next time you get overpowered. Zoro couldn't even knock Kaido down.

Luffy's base CoC punches knocked Kaido down, imagine what happens if he starts using G3 and G4.

Luffy's base CoC punches clashed with Kaido's CoC attacks, and Luffy's bones didn't get broken, Zoro would have 15 broken bones, %50 of Hakai = 15 broken bones, %100 Hakai = 30 broken bones.

No answer for drunk Kaido? Yeah, I guessed so, you got debunked hard.

Yes, right after debunked very hard by me, you ran away.

@rerere @Pantheos and whoever follows Kidd.

Hawkins's ability is another retarded writing decision by Oda this time.

Hear me out.

Since as you probably realized it may not work on Yonko level characters since their Haki is stronger ( the same case with Law's powers ). Oda basically ( in theory ) tells you that Hawkins was this strong all along and the fact that he was fodderized by Law earlier and right now by Killer means nothing since Kidd's Haki is not strong enough to resist this type of power which is another bullshit.
Not necessarily. Some fruits are just that powerful/hax. It is similar Sugar's ability.

Hopefully Oda explains how Hawkings was able to use Kidd as the doll.

People said zoro was nerfed cause he was hungry against killer

Keep the same energy…king is nerfed fighting a 100percent healed zoro

ps: I don’t hate zoro, just that some of the fans love doing mental gymnastics when it comes to zoro

like yc 1 commanders too weak for zoro…lmao
Now they wanking kid

anyways luffy >> zoro > sanji >> jimbei

Status
Not open for further replies.