Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you hear yourself? Apoo who has already gotten cut from a lion song, and fucked by kid and some fodder ass numbers, brook ones shots numbers.:gokulaugh: poor drake.
Apoo is not out yet so he still needs to be defeated. By having Drake defeat him, Oda can show some more of his power without showing off his full strength. That could be saved for later. The last numbers could be the strongest.

I want to understand I really want to understand, HOW WHO‘s‘Who (his ending wasn‘t even clear) and Sasaki are beaten as Zoan so casually?

I really want to understand that. How wouldn‘t they be ABLE to recover (like ID Guardians atleast ONCE), how did Sasaki not use haki and lose to a USUAL Beam of Franky? While Robin literally had something crazy vs BM?

How did Ulti literally survive some crazy shits vs Big Mom, while Sasaki and Who‘s‘Who are beaten just CASUALLY. How can a trash Mangaka always waste so many ridiculous (filler, trash pacing and non moving storyline) & characters, while not giving proper all out fights for Sasaki & Who‘s‘Who

And now how is Sanji literally fighting 2 fucking YC at the same time and just been „knocked unconscious“ for a short period time, because of fatigue instead of a combined attack by them.

I don‘t get this dumb piece of 💩.. One Piece has the right ingredients to be a monumental Manga, it‘s actually so easy less of LLuffy wanking, realistic Powerscaling- not the rooftop fanservice bs, the fight(s) against the F5 & focusing on dumb annoying storylines, with bad pacing, annoying trash fake Drama, lack of deaths, & horrible characters like O-Tama.

But he consistently keeps writing this bs. Next Chapters Momo will somehow do something dirty on Kaido.:crybeard:🤮🤦‍♂️
It's a shame. Oda did a good joob conveying ancient zoan toughness with Ulti but he failed to do with the others. Lmao at Sasaki getting defeated by a radical beam like a number. I really didn't want to believe he was down yet.

want to understand I really want to understand, HOW WHO‘s‘Who (his ending wasn‘t even clear) and Sasaki are beaten as Zoan so casually?

I really want to understand that. How wouldn‘t they be ABLE to recover (like ID Guardians atleast ONCE), how did Sasaki not use haki and lose to a USUAL Beam of Franky? While Robin literally had something crazy vs BM?

How did Ulti literally survive some crazy shits vs Big Mom, while Sasaki and Who‘s‘Who are beaten just CASUALLY. How can a trash Mangaka always waste so many ridiculous (filler, trash pacing and non moving storyline) & characters, while not giving proper all out fights for Sasaki & Who‘s‘Who

And now how is Sanji literally fighting 2 fucking YC at the same time and just been „knocked unconscious“ for a short period time, because of fatigue instead of a combined attack by them.

I don‘t get this dumb piece of 💩.. One Piece has the right ingredients to be a monumental Manga, it‘s actually so easy less of LLuffy wanking, realistic Powerscaling- not the rooftop fanservice bs, the fight(s) against the F5 & focusing on dumb annoying storylines, with bad pacing, annoying trash fake Drama, lack of deaths, & horrible characters like O-Tama.

But he consistently keeps writing this bs. Next Chapters Momo will somehow do something dirty on Kaido.:crybeard:🤮🤦‍♂️

want to understand I really want to understand, HOW WHO‘s‘Who (his ending wasn‘t even clear) and Sasaki are beaten as Zoan so casually?

The dinosaurs are clearly better physically. So Who's Who is understandable. He is more agile than dinos, since he's a cat.

But Sasaki defeat was a joke lol. That "soft underbelly" thing was such a cop out. Guy's whole thing was that he was head of the ARMOURED division, yet he has this glaring weakness that undermines that entire thing.

I'd rather Franky have invented some nuclear bomb or something to deal with him, than that.

I think to get back up as fast as Impel down guards you should be an awakened Zoan!Remember CP9 didn't get back up after losing!And we saw many of them out of commission a few days later in the manga!The amount of damage received also matters!

Yeah but Kinemon is different. He’s the leader and then got “killed” by his chosen fight. Kanjuro was just vengeance
It was Kinemon though, and he proceeded to get wrecked by Kaido immediately after. Both Asura and Kiku have been defeated pretty nonchalantly again, so it's kind of hard to see someone like Inu beat a calamity when he couldn't without Sulong/Neko/two legs/fully healthy lol. Won't rule it out though i guess.

Neko and Raizo I can see, but that's up to Oda. I don't even know what the other 3 are supposed supposed be doing (Denjiro,Izo, Kawamatsu)
I was actually making a joke about Kanjuro being the one that won and also technically a scabbard :milaugh:

The dinosaurs are clearly better physically. So Who's Who is understandable. He is more agile than dinos, since he's a cat.

But Sasaki defeat was a joke lol. That "soft underbelly" thing was such a cop out. Guy's whole thing was that he was head of the ARMOURED division, yet he has this glaring weakness that undermines that entire thing.

I'd rather Franky have invented some nuclear bomb or something to deal with him, than that.
Ulti : Big Mom's triple homie combo and then Nami's fused climat tact with Zeus to finish her
Black Maria : Robin literally goes new form scary big devil and clutch the shit outta her
Sasaki : another radical beam, moves that have been used several times to finish fodders like the fishman guy in FMI or the number earlier instead of something new. :few:

Radical Beam remains unmatched.

The only think I still would‘ve liked to see was a clear defeat of Who‘s‘Who against Jinbe, not that weird transition. A last desperate attack by Who‘s‘Who which would damage Jinbe (even if it‘s a bit make a bleed a bit IDC), before Jinbe would struck him down for good.

And with Sasaki you mentioned that. A desperate attack by Sasaki, which would lead Franky into a pain and then overcoming him a attack like you mentioned, to k.o for good. It‘s not even a ridiculous thing to consider, just few logical panels giving both Sasaki & Who‘s‘Who a fair ending by hyping them up a bit and giving Jinbe and Franky logical conclusion to their fights & satisfying ending for us and them, while them showing 2 new Attacks.

Few pages for both fights in 1 Chapter or spread them in two. Nothing too much been asked there...

Ulti : Big Mom's triple homie combo and then Nami's fused climat tact with Zeus to finish her
Black Maria : Robin literally goes new form scary big devil and clutch the shit outta her
Sasaki : another radical beam, moves that have been used several times to finish fodders like the fishman guy in FMI or the number earlier instead of something new. :few:
Absolutely unlogical. Same with Who‘s‘Who weird last panel..

Oda is once again settling Zoro and Sanji >>> Rest of the crew, and hyping Commanders much above anyone else in a Younko crew.

Thats how it goes :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.