Not open for further replies.
OK BASED ON MY OBSERVATION
SANJI 2v1 KING QUENE
LOOK AT KING AND QUEEN THEY BOTH HAVE NO DAMAGE VISIBLE TO THEM
SO DURING THE 2v1 SANJI WAS JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE MOST LIKELY
SANJI COULDN'T HUR THEM IN 2v1 AT ALL

THIS IS LOOKING VERY BAD FOR US SANJI FANS

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
Right, King is merely about to lose his neck here.

Wrong, I'm compared strength of fictional characters. Besides isn't on the flaming kick. Luffy throws punches and he can hurt Kaido. Having a weapon doesn't guarantee you can hurt your opponent. Chopper didn't have a problem hurting Queen when he bitch slapped him. Stop making excuses
No, you are looking for blood or some bleed marks to determined how hurt is someone
Also you must consider that with swords or any other weapon is easy to make someone to bleed
:cheers:

Nah, fainted by injuries while Sanji was fighting several YCs for minutes and fighting eevn now.

Then Kaido is a fodder as he didn't knockout Kinemon then after his club hit by your logic and you do know when enemies toy with you as Big Mom toyed with Brook. That stupidity there :suresure:.

Nah, Queen is strong enemy and Sanji fighting him and King and Perospero put him above given he beaten PO and Drake unlike Zoro fainted by Kamazou and Gyukimaro while having trouble with Apoo and need Drake's help. We know Zoro is going to have issues here as Apoo >>>>>> Enma Zoro :kayneshrug:.
If Apoo > Zoro then Apoo is the new God Tier. Gotta check that out.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro's first attack made King cough up that much blood. Like I said, King is a test dummy for Zoro and Enma :akaman:
Now I wish Luffy had fought Jack before Kaido. All three commanders taken down by the M3 woulda been straight fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.