Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I just said you make that feat as if Zoro fought 2 yonkos simultaneously when he just took an attack for a moment. We are just pointing out your double standard and your hypocrisy when your favorite is involved. Fighting on par? See all Sanji did was just to block Daifuku sword attack with leg. That is not even DJ. Now who is downplaying. There is a panel that Luffy and Sanji blocked Bigmom attack. There is no indication that Luffy did more than Sanji. So the assumption of both Lugfy and Sanji putting equal effort is not an exaggeration.
when did i ever talk about zoro in this conversation until you brought him in?

about daifuku, yeah did sanji overwhelm daifuku? and yall use that panel so much since sanji apparently used armament haki in that clash. and they did fight for a while until wadatsumi came out of the water. re read the chapter.

if you wanna believe that pre raid suit sanji blocked 1/2 of big mom's attack ~ luffy and sanji putting equal effort in that attack when luffy went on defeat katakuri later on in that arc feel free to do it lmfao.

but if you ask me whether it's reasonable :suresure:

when did i ever talk about zoro in this conversation until you brought him in?

about daifuku, yeah did sanji overwhelm daifuku? and yall use that panel so much since sanji apparently used armament haki in that clash. and they did fight for a while until wadatsumi came out of the water. re read the chapter.

if you wanna believe that pre raid suit sanji blocked 1/2 of big mom's attack ~ luffy and sanji putting equal effort in that attack when luffy went on defeat katakuri later on in that arc feel free to do it lmfao.

but if you ask me whether it's reasonable :suresure:
bro, u forget to give evidences that sanji using any type of haki vs doffy.

please show right now

Yea AOT has a bad ending but who cares? 90% of the content was top notch writing. I am not going to knock on AOT because the author at the end became burned out of writing. AOT delivered for the vast majority of its series. The ending sucked sure but still one of the best writings I have read. Infinitely better than One Piece. I rather have AOT ending than anything post time skip One Piece.

Naruto was extended? Sure? But by how much? Naruto ended in chapter 700. One Piece is in chapter 1020 and it still is barely 60 percent done.

Tokyo Ghoul don't spoil it for me dude lol. I still haven't finished it lol.
How is he burned out when he constantly claimed he knew the ending from the get-go?
How does that connect?
Then what are you doing in a One Piece forum?

Naruto also only concentrated on two teenagers and their feelings for each other, that´s why.

You named it yourself.

just said you make that feat as if Zoro fought 2 yonkos simultaneously when he just took an attack for a moment
What do you mean then? What is fighting 2 yonko simultaneously mean? Like how Marco fought King and Queen?

marco held down both king and queen then bounced between king and queen attacking them

so Zoro held both Kaido and Big mom’s combo attack tgen bounced between kaido and big mom attacking them

So, what is ypur definition of fighting 2 yonko simultaneously?

How is he burned out when he constantly claimed he knew the ending from the get-go?
How does that connect?
Then what are you doing in a One Piece forum?

Naruto also only concentrated on two teenagers and their feelings for each other, that´s why.

You named it yourself.
Anybody who somehow tries to defend the mess which Isayama created at the end, naming Naruto as a prime example whilst trashing OP can't be taken seriously lol.

I wonder why people even bother to read this in the first place, just quit. I did the same with FT.

If you don´t understand what it is being argued, then why butt into a convo.
Zoro got Asura, Sanji got DJ, Luffy got gears, those are power-ups, not zenkai boost, power creep or whatever you want to call it.

The dude i quoted asked me how Sanji beat Jabra after struggling against Blueno, and i answered DJ, his power-up.
Blueno went white eyed after Sanji´s kick in the train, Jabra was just pushed back a bit.
Sanji did not get a zenkai boost, he did not do anything he could not do before, except DJ.

And you asked why Zoro and Luffy beat the guys who crashed them in Galley-La, basically oneshotted them, and i gave you the answer, the same answer Oda gave us immediately after Galley-La, and was repeated by Kaku once again, Galley-La was not their true strength.
And why? Because statement from Nami. Asura just became relevant at the end of the fight as finisher, yet Zoro fought and was not one-shotted.
Bro he stomped jabras back and chest in. Before diable jambe.
If you don´t understand what it is being argued, then why butt into a convo.
Zoro got Asura, Sanji got DJ, Luffy got gears, those are power-ups, not zenkai boost, power creep or whatever you want to call it.

The dude i quoted asked me how Sanji beat Jabra after struggling against Blueno, and i answered DJ, his power-up.
Blueno went white eyed after Sanji´s kick in the train, Jabra was just pushed back a bit.
Sanji did not get a zenkai boost, he did not do anything he could not do before, except DJ.

And you asked why Zoro and Luffy beat the guys who crashed them in Galley-La, basically oneshotted them, and i gave you the answer, the same answer Oda gave us immediately after Galley-La, and was repeated by Kaku once again, Galley-La was not their true strength.
And why? Because statement from Nami. Asura just became relevant at the end of the fight as finisher, yet Zoro fought and was not one-shotted.
The original guy was using the blue no example as a way to show these big jumps in power have happened before.

Bogard

You can't win
Since King's race comes from the Red line, the same place that is now occupied by the celestial dragons, and that it's mentioned, he is the only survivor of that race, it could be possible that his race is related to the void century before the alliance of nations now known as world government took over, exterminating his race, with King remaining as the last survivor

In either case, this subplot could end up being interesting

Anybody who somehow tries to defend the mess which Isayama created at the end, naming Naruto as a prime example whilst trashing OP can't be taken seriously lol.

I wonder why people even bother to read this in the first place, just quit. I did the same with FT.
I agree, i would not spend time on something i clearly despise so much, but to each his own i guess.

If you don´t take FT serious, like zero, it was a fun manga.

Really? From what i remember, both sales and general feeling around forums, the reading rate went drastically down.
From what I remember every weekly chapter - especially in the middle of Tokyo Ghoul:re when it got heated - was discussed very intensively with people consistently making theories about certain subplots. Like I said, only when TG was about to reach the end (1 - 2 arcs before), people started to criticize Ishida way more.
Sure, I can't say much to the sales but whether it was forums or social media, TG was always a hot topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.