Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@PuckTheGreat , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty, @DarkWitch
The best part of WsW and Sasaki standing up would however a clearly point for me seeing that Oda really care to make something different then the usually stuff with I would like a lot. Not only Franky and Jinbe can get a hard battle with more tension, this also would confirm two things, at least 4-5 guys beeing awakenend in a Yonkou crew and the most important part, the Calamity battles going be hell off a battle, like really a hard monsters to take down if WsW and Sasaki already act like this.

Give me hope that Sanji and Zoro could get one of their best fights in post ts if not overall in one piece. I like Queen and King and hope they improve a lot during the battle as characters. King as example as lot of potential which Oda could use.

Overall I agree Ulti and Black Maria really aren't need to get back, however I would don't say no for WsW,Sasaki and even Pageone(no awakening) if he could make Usopp stronger in the end of the arc.

I think in that case me and Paper thinking similar.
No, I completely agree. Add me on that list.

Marco's devil fruit works on stamina therefore probably no matter how much you stress him out, he will keep healing himself as long as that stamina is intact and that means either multiple opponents channelling at him or powerful ones like Teach.
then shouldn't marco have fainted even sooner than sanji? Or does sanji's stamina suck?

@PuckTheGreat , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty, @DarkWitch
The best part of WsW and Sasaki standing up would however a clearly point for me seeing that Oda really care to make something different then the usually stuff with I would like a lot. Not only Franky and Jinbe can get a hard battle with more tension, this also would confirm two things, at least 4-5 guys beeing awakenend in a Yonkou crew and the most important part, the Calamity battles going be hell off a battle, like really a hard monsters to take down if WsW and Sasaki already act like this.

Give me hope that Sanji and Zoro could get one of their best fights in post ts if not overall in one piece. I like Queen and King and hope they improve a lot during the battle as characters. King as example as lot of potential which Oda could use.

Overall I agree Ulti and Black Maria really aren't need to get back, however I would don't say no for WsW,Sasaki and even Pageone(no awakening) if he could make Usopp stronger in the end of the arc.

I think in that case me and Paper thinking similar.
When I read redon's comments, the thought of this potential awakening scenario being a way to hype up King and Queen up also crossed my mind, but I don't really like the tradeoff (i.e. the SHs being robbed of their victories against the Tobi Roppo):catsweat:. In ur case, you expect the SHs to still fight against the Tobi Roppo, so I can understand ur line of thought but personally I just can't see how that will happen given the current flow of the story ^^"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol…you are the one giving a statement that sanji used haki. So u show the proof. Why should i search for proof?

what an idiot and twisted fellow.
so you dont have proof that says sanji didnt use armament?

haha as expected. lanjisexuals have nothing but headcanons and excuses for saying that sanji didnt use haki etc when sanji gets negdiff'd by weak doflamingo

now do you understand how stupid your logic is?

Status
Not open for further replies.