Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betches still can't believe that sanji and Zoro are equal despite all the confirmation of oda " Wings of the PK", " stars of the battle have arrived" . Oda Needs to slap You șo You can wake up to reality
Read the databooks Oda wrote and told you to read in multiple SBS. Zoro is equal to Luffy, according to the author of ONE PIECE. Sanji ain't close sadly, not even a CoC user and doesn't fight the Yonko unlike Luffy and Zoro. But as per you guys cannot read. I say that as an unbiased Sanji fan of course.

Last edited:
That panel beautifully details both the similarity and the gap between Zoro and Cook.

Similar, in the sense that they remain Luffy's most capable men.

Gap, in the sense that Cook's attack on Queen only drew blood a little, but Zoro's attack on King immediately causes a moderate amount of blood to spray from King's neck, highlighting the gap between their combat proficiency. :brootea:

I commend King for surviving Onigiri to his neck, despite the spraying of the blood. I now dream of Luffy and Kaido having a CoC clash at the same time Zoro and King having a CoC clash. That would rock the world. :akaman:
nothing says zoro attacekd king s neck

No dude , The Translation is "STAR"
The full title isn't out yet.
Some clarification that may be interesting, posted by Redon in Pirateking as I translate to English:

In the context of another user saying that Marco refers to Zoro as hanagata when he enters the battle, Redon corrects:

"You are assuming something that the Spoiler does not say. You have assumed that that term refers to Zoro, even though we have an image in which Zoro and Sanji attack at the same time which we know 100% that it is from the end of the chapter".

Take it as you want, hope it's relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.