Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only mental gymnastic required here is to twist and turn backwards to deny the obvious implications of Oda giving Zoro and Sanji standout labels within the crew that separates them from everyone else :kobeha:
What is being denied is powerscaling of those labels.
You have already made it clear that you powerscale wings so no need to argue about it.

Next chapter from Oda :

"Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's Top Two Men"

Geo and the gang

"What does top two mean really ? Top two most popular ? Is it only among the guys and not the girls in the crew ? All the SH's are special guys come on.. "

:kobeha:
"What does top two mean really ? Are they rly only 2 or there are multiple people in them? Is the translation right, if not we should listed to this arab friend I know, it is his first translation ever from japanese but he says that zoro and sanji are 4 dudes, so Sanji can be 3 or 4.„

people still believing someone in the crew is above zoro and sanji or even close in terms of power or portrayal is just the most dumbest shit I ever seen . No-one aside luffy can be above those 2. Put akainu in the crew and he would be ass in comparison to those two . Why don't yall just give it up

How can they be the main force though? We know there are other crews in the alliance. Trying to powerscale such statements just opens a can of worms.
Luffy , Zoro and Nami were called the core of one piece, should we powerscale that too?
idk about the zoro luffy and nami one.. but what was blatantly implied was the worth of the crew and their importance in the war.. marco did come from neko's request to join the war lead by the Scabbards and their strongest ally Monkey D Luffy which boasts their importance even more.. i mean they were the ones that dealt with F6 anyway.. just goes to show their standing strength wise among the allies but most importantly their worth as the strongest allies to the scabbards.. and to Marco the most important and compatible group hence the MUSCLE

Status
Not open for further replies.