Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i didn't say that lol go reread my post. Cause it seems you didn't. Zoro fought them for 10 chapters. Thsts not a skirmish.

Franky literally looks thr sane damage wise has Jenbei. He is fine and BM shouwed poison and Sasaki good sword skills. Whats your point. WW is the strongest F6 but thats not saying much. He went mid with a scrub. Your best bet now is hoping to god Sanji gets help
Was it a main matchup? No
Was it a one v one ? No.
10 chapters or 1 chapter does not determine what a skirmish is.
Marco has been fighting King for multiple chapters...it is still a skirmish.

Because Franky was in his strongest form. Lol comparing poison and sword skill to Haki.
Yeah keep coping. After you expected Jinbei to have a hard time with WW you now claiming he's a scrub...just shows the agenda.
After Franky used his strongest form and 3 ultimate attacks to finish his opponent , you claim it is a mid diff.
Guess Luffy and Nami vs Cracker was also a mid diff because Luffy and Nami were fine after the 11 hour fight

Seems like they aren't like the Z-cult
:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has no means to significantly hurt Kaido right now. All he can do is either superficially damage him or act as a distraction, both of which aren't required for now.
I like your honesty.

Just like I admit Zoro is currently probably not ready to take on a top admiral and definitely not Mihawk. Let alone Im sama who might be revealed to be even more potent.

The amount of insecure Zoro fanboys is absurd. This is exactly the same phenomenom that happened in the forums during Ennies Lobby when Sanji mid-diffed an opponent 2 marines weaker than Zoro's opponent.

The low iq people who scales everything based on pure brute strenght is atrocious. Everyone seems to forget that Sanji's better trait is that he dodges almost EVERYTHING against his opponents while Zoro is a slow ass tank that keeps getting hurt until he lands a critical hit. But yeah, that's a "good trait" and "he's far stronger than Sanji".

I don't know what you're all reading but the same shit that happened with Zoro when low iq people said he wasn't strong enough to cut Kaidou. The amount of people without reading comprehension is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.