Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really insulting but having some fun trying to make a credible spoiler. Not a hater of them (neither a lover, to be honest).

Yes, I'm the idiot and not people falling for a spoiler that clearly baits on confirmation bias and lacks a source. If I wanted to share a legit spoiler I'd have properly done so in the summary thread, just like I did with an actual Redon post the other day.

Hey, free tip for life: don't use Wikipedia if it lacks references!

(No idiots here, don't worry).
Charloto Chata mentioning spoiler providers name to get people to fall for spoilers then saying not my fault people fall for the bait.

There is an unwritten code on worstgen of not mentioning actual spoiler providers names when posting fake spoilers.

And you use referenced Wikipedia... Oh boy

It makes complete sense, kaido talking about haki was not the reaction zoro was waiting for,
Zoro literally said that he was hoping to knock kaido off his feet.
Also kaido asked a simple question that can be answered by "yes" or "no".
It's similar to katakuri's reaction to luffy saying that he is hungry.
Kaido: 'Don't tell me you can use the Color of the Supreme King too?!!'
Zoro: 'Huh...? What are you talking about?!

Man, I really don't think I have to explain this shit. This is just basic English at this point. Or have you not seen any person say 'What are you talking about?' when they don't know what the other person just asked?:josad:

San
raid suit hardness > base sanji hardness (his comment on how the raidsuit saves him proves it)
raid suit hardness + DJ + CoA > base sanji hardness + DJ + CoA

it is still steel leg vs rock leg.
he explicitly said that the raidsuit is insanely durable else he'd injure himself from king's attack.
Sanji low diffed yonji, who had a raid suit

Sanji's durability>the raid suit

Only Luffy can actually do that for now. Zoro can't do it consciously and the other 2 having it is bs for now.
They are delusional and lack logic.
In their headcanon:
Kaido was "attacked by adv CoC from Zoro with Asura" and it failed to push him off his feet, whereas Luffy's base augmented with adv CoC unnamed attacks did what Zoro said on panel he was ashamed he couldn't do with his all out attack.

Luffy (Zoro's captain) then hypothesizes from his personal experience how to use adv CoC, so not only did Luffy need his superior ryuo knowledge and CoC specialty but also several direct attacks from adv CoC to learn something "Zoro did casually".

Kaido, after taking an attack from Luffy's subordinate "coated with adv CoC" he dismissively derides the possibility of Luffy having it and is shocked massively when he has it, really makes sense doesn't it...

Oda decides to not properly show "adv CoC features for Zoro", but show and explain it consistently between Roger, WB, Kaido and BM all in quick succession.

These are 4 massive holes in their delusion, but they will continue to hold it, pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.