Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't think King has advanced haki, and if he does awakening I except Queen to have it too.

I don't think King being significantly ahead of Queen makes sense if they've been portrayed together so many times. (i.e both blocked the Straw Hats, both got chocked my Marco, and their introduction.

I think it's more like:

Katakuri>>Smoothie>Cracker.

King>Queen>Jack imho
One thing that bothers me.
Is Smoothie above Cracker purely due to Bounty? Because if we consider that the government doesn't even know Cracker's real form, just that of one of his biscuit soldiers, that would mean they have no idea of his real threat level, no?
Smoothie doesn't have some "hype" like that. She's simply...there.
I think Cracker > Smoothie despite his bounty.
After all, Perospero has a higher bounty than Snack, but Snack was a sweet commander, not Perospero.:bamathink:

Zoro's rooftop feats are insane and among some of the greatest feats in the series, but at the end of the day he's been fully healed and is taking on an opponent who has been portrayed alongside Sanji's opponent as two of Kaido's best men. King has not gotten any special treatment to be considered that much stronger than Queen. Marco, Jack, Zoro, and Kaido have all acknowledged them as a duo. They stand side-by-side, much like Zoro and Sanji have been doing since 1010.

"Screw that!" "Pirate King's Wings" "The stars of the show" "the 2nd and 3rd best fighters" etc. etc.

4000 2200 2180.
1) Marco would utterly dominate Queen in a 1v1 based on what we’ve actually seen
2) Marco effectively lost to King offscreen

So King > Marco > Queen. We’ve already seen enough to say there’s a big gap between King and Queen.

Is Smoothie above Cracker purely due to Bounty? Because if we consider that the government doesn't even know Cracker's real form, just that of one of his biscuit soldiers, that would mean they have no idea of his real threat level, no?
After all, Perospero has a higher bounty than Snack, but Snack was a sweet commander, not Perospero.:bamathink:
Oda made it clear that the World Government doesn't speculate on people's power levels when it comes to bounties because it's hard to do. Their bounties only go up based on deeds/actions and the actions of their captains.

So it doesn't matter if Cracker is inside or out of his soldier. His bounty is based on his actions.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I got the impression that Smoothie and Cracker were relatively close in strength compared to Katakuri and Smoothie, but I think Smoothie would win handily via match-up advantage(Cracker is hard countered by liquids).

No because he said bringing Luffy to the World Government and offering his head would have sufficed for the World Government and they would not have pursued it further (which was a test for the Strawhats in the first place, but that´s a different matter).
Kuma never brought Zoro to the World Government, he just said attacking Luffy after Zoro´s speech would have hurt his pride.
And since Zoro, knowing Rayleigh or any right hand man of great pirates, being very crucial to the captain, Zoro got an additional test, taking on Luffy´s pain.
If Zoro´s head was enough, he would have presented it to the World Government, but that would have never been enough since their focus was Luffy. hence why Zoro literally argues with his future accomplishment of being WSS, knowing fully that currently his head would not be enough.
The order was to kill.
Kuma is a WG dog, in that arc moria said that kuma follows the WG orders to the letter.
He had no reason to honor zoro's request.
For him to be satisfied with only torturing zoro that means that he aknoledges zoro's valeu as equal to luffy.
Kuma chose zoro as his first opponents and zoro persevered till the end, he couldn't fight physically but he suggested another sulotion to offer his life instead of luffy, kuma didn't just kill zoro swiftly he showed him hell. And huma was sure that zoro would die judging by his previous injuries, but zoro survived.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda made it clear that the World Government doesn't speculate on people's power levels when it comes to bounties because it's hard to do. Their bounties only go up based on deeds/actions and the actions of their captains.

So it doesn't matter if Cracker is inside or out of his soldier. His bounty is based on his actions.
Dude, Oda is retard and change his mind every 5 chapters.
He CLEARLY uses bounties as a way to hype a character's strenght. It's not the ONLY reason for a bounty to be high or low, but it is MOST DEFINITELY a factor, specially for enemies.
Freaking Marco is like:
"is hard to fight two dudes worth 1B at the same time".
Come on.
Stop this "bounty never reflects power" thing. They are not "definitive", but they are far from irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.