Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I wouldn't be upset if the F6 are fully down. At least between all of them it's "somewhat" consistent.

However if P1 and Ulti get up, I'd be a little peeved if the others didn't because that personally makes no sense to me and seems highly inconsistent
P1 and Ulti defeat was announced before, there is no additional announcement necessary, that´s basically Oda confirming it for us.

Cap. Kaido used Adv CoC only on Luffy twice; Luffy got knocked out from the first one and blocked the second. He started fighting the Rooftop 5 in his fodder mode and only went hybrid near the tail end of the battle. He knew he had to go Hybrid for Yamato cos she has more firepower than Luffy, Zoro and Law collectively. This is a character that has been duking out with Kaido all her life while Luffy and co have been fighting the likes of Arlong, Hody, Caesar and Doflamingo
Hybrid Yamato > Base Yamato>> Rooftop 5:cheers:
Yamato have to fight seriously cause of Hybrid Yonko Kaido lool

P1 and Ulti defeat was announced before, there is no additional announcement necessary, that´s basically Oda confirming it for us.

They are marked as "defeated" in this chapter too, the thing is that they aren't shown. Maybe Oda didn't deem necessary to draw them unconscious but he did draw Black Maria defeated previous chapter and he did it again for this one

Maybe. He's announced defeats before and also shown unconscious villains far later. He didn't do it here for some reason. Sometimes this is done to hide the condition of the enemy because he plans on using them somewhere else. Not entirely convinced yet but I am assuming that's the case for now yeah

im not sure either. all i said was if zoro & sanji were to defeat king & queen easily, i see zoro going to the rooftop while sanji protects robin from cp0.
What u see is literally trash, bro. For a character who didnt even get his own arc, his plain background, his boring character post ts, dont expect too much from a non main protagonist

Status
Not open for further replies.