Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cap. Kaido used Adv CoC only on Luffy twice; Luffy got knocked out from the first one and blocked the second. He started fighting the Rooftop 5 in his fodder mode and only went hybrid near the tail end of the battle. He knew he had to go Hybrid for Yamato cos she has more firepower than Luffy, Zoro and Law collectively. This is a character that has been duking out with Kaido all her life while Luffy and co have been fighting the likes of Arlong, Hody, Caesar and Doflamingo
Hybrid Yamato > Base Yamato>> Rooftop 5:cheers:
So much more fire power yet she hasn't even touched him and is getting smacked around

no no that isn’t what I said, I am using YOUR logic. If you actually taken Your logic seriously and not be a hypocrite then you wouldn’t be relying to people you disagree with and you would have dropped worstgen. That is YOUR logic my guy. And here you are stil not understanding how hypercritical and stupid your comment is
I just 'recommended' you to drop OP, not because I didn't wanna hear any criticism but because you don't even like anything about the series so I don't understand what's the point of discussing it so much. If I didn't like to hear anything bad about the series then I would be active on Reddit or something, not here. A lot of people think OP is shit here and I agree with them on some of the points. You're the one who's not understanding what I'm saying.

Also, it was just a recommendation. I wasn't telling that you to do that on gunpoint. 'you're trying to silence me' What are you, a political activist or something?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Cap. Kaido used Adv CoC only on Luffy twice; Luffy got knocked out from the first one and blocked the second. He started fighting the Rooftop 5 in his fodder mode and only went hybrid near the tail end of the battle. He knew he had to go Hybrid for Yamato cos she has more firepower than Luffy, Zoro and Law collectively. This is a character that has been duking out with Kaido all her life while Luffy and co have been fighting the likes of Arlong, Hody, Caesar and Doflamingo
Hybrid Yamato > Base Yamato>> Rooftop 5:cheers:
kaido used adv coc to defeat luffy then he try to use against law and zoro but asura stoped and cut him then law and zoro resistive thunder with adv coc and luffy threw him and fought for 20 min (kaido used 80% or more with his power). So hybrid yamato isn't law level (he could cut him)

Luffy>zoro>law>hybrid yamato

Law didn't teleport him. People need to stop pushing that lie. Not only do we not see the teleportation noise Law stated Zoro took the attack.
Hypothetically speaking, If the anime shows Law teleporting him mid-attack, will you accept that you were wrong and he really did teleport him or will you just discard it as filler?

Status
Not open for further replies.