Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Insta trashed" because he was thrown back by a Hybrid Queen and King combo without any noticeable damage and he immediately get's back to kicking Queen's face :kobeha:

Tell me about how base Queen "Insta Trashed" Luffy and Zoro at the same time when he stops both of them and throws their ass to the lowest floor

:usoprice:
That scene is filler , Queen could have used Armament to chew them both like a hamburger it makes 0 logical sense , oda just fucked up

"Insta trashed" because he was thrown back by a Hybrid Queen and King combo without any noticeable damage and he immediately get's back to kicking Queen's face :kobeha:

Tell me about how base Queen "Insta Trashed" Luffy and Zoro at the same time when he stops both of them and throws their ass to the lowest floor

:usoprice:
Poor queen is trying his hardest to bite them down but in the end he could do anything and had to spit them out. Apoo stronger than queen confirmed.

What a failure :shame:

So y’all telling me that king is stronger than katakuri…the guy with -

1. Future sight (extreme proficiency at observation haki)
2. Conquerors haki
3. An awakened devil fruit
4. Incredible armament haki
5. Had a streak of being undefeated in the new world.
6. An outlier

y’all really saying king is stronger than THAT? I’ve seen enough

They have to deal psychologically with the fact that Zoro is fighting a commander, same as Sanji.
So King somehow has to be something special, despite being held back by another Y1C alongside Queen.

So yonko low diff admiral ?
:seriously:
Mid or low. Can't be high or extreme. Admirals need distractions to overpower top commanders :kayneshrug:

We already saw the gap between top commander level and Yonko level with Kaido and BM. Then we have Akainu getting beaten in two panels by a deathbed Yonko.

The gap is huge.
also self nerfing with telegraphed attacks, injured with bandages Luffy.
I forgot about that. Makes it even worse.

Hyping Zoro is through impressive feats against Yonkos.

Hyping Sanji is through fighting a YC2 that a Yonko shat on, and that previously Zoro intimidated and frightened with a flick of his sword.

And now Zoro is fighting someone who previously shat on Sanji with a casual nameless attack.

Come on. How biased can people can be to be this blind??
Are you reading my post ? Did you see any power scaling comparison ? What is or are your problem ? Oda is writing one piece. And he gave same title same importance zoro and sanji . And you said biased bullshit . Just think . I m not making up something from my ass. I said what oda wrote on manga.

I dont even discuss detail rooftop analysis with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.