Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
… what are you talking about. As you said Marco was taking care of much more than King was. If King was going to be portrayed as stronger than Marco then Marco getting Zoro up to the roof by choking both king and Queen doesn’t work.

Or Marco literally being able to go back and forth between King and Queen.

Even this chapter ended with Marco flying in and stopping Kings attack.

Marco > King is obvious and has been clear
Bro King (as far as we know) didn’t use his hybrid form.

I don’t think King is that far above Marco (King >> Marco) but it’s pretty clear that he’s stronger (King >= Marco).

Even though Marco was exhausted bcuz of the 2v1 and having to protect the live floor (via healing and tanking attacks to guard others), the fact that King essentially forced Marco to take a knee without his hybrid form (as far as we know) is enough to say King would defeat Marco 1v1.

This isn’t to discredit Marco though, he’s still 10x more useful than King in a fight against top tiers.
marco never used named attack against king for offense ironically.

and if we haven't seen king's hybrid.. then marco's base form with Df wings shouldn't be considered hybrid since its not a mixture of his human nature and his Df its just part human part Df which isn't what hybrids are..

i am of the opinion that bird Df's don't have hybrid .. and even if they do they don't exponentially change anything compared to dinosaur zoans or mammal zoans in general

I would not say that Marco would have necessarily won however since his stamina isn't unlimited and we don't really know how long it would have lasted.
I think the story was very clear with Marcos portrayal. I don’t think king or Queen were portrayed similarly.
Post automatically merged:

Bro King (as far as we know) didn’t use his hybrid form.
He also didn’t have to do anything.

marco never used named attack against king for offense ironically.
That’s not true, we saw Marco smash King with Blue Bird on panel.

i am of the opinion that bird Df's don't have hybrid .. and even if they do they don't exponentially change anything compared to dinosaur zoans or mammal zoans in general
Well sure, I think it’s pretty obvious that a hybrid form isn’t multiple times stronger/faster/etc than base, especially for individuals who are already strong, but it’s definitely a buff.

Honestly, aside King, the most impressive thing is that Sanji doesn't seem to need his raid suit to fight Queen for now.. It blows my mind actually, going from getting his leg cracked by Vergo to a fighting on par with a Yonko Commander in his base..

Current Zoro seems to likely have his medicine inactivated so I presume Oda purposedly nerfed him in order to have King last decently enough but of course Zoro should normally have no troubles low diffing a character on the caliber of maybe Early Wano Luffy assuming that's where King stands even if he got different stats that make him look superior. But if King was actually stronger then perhaps healthy Zoro could have mid diffed him.
Zoros completely healthy. What kind of headcanon???:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.