Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King and queen fought marco same amount of time i keep rereading the chapters but don't see any panel of king fight marco for 2 hours
Stop it! No more lies from you. :beckmoji:

A bit trash if you asked me. Especially that Oda is forcibly retconning King's portrayal. He should've give King the hype he deserves earlier.
Yeah, I agree Oda handled King poorly. Knowing Oda, I honestly think we're asking for too much; the dude is infamous for shitting on side characters to hype up the central figures of the arc. Unfortunately for King, This arc involves way too many big names for him to receive any attention from the author.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hi guys..Chrono here.

Big developments happening for Sanji and Zoro in the latest chapter. Just want to get into. So for the second time do we have Sanji and Zoro being put on eqivalent status in the span of 3 chaps….gotta be a record lol. But yh obviously Oda reinterating Sanji’s importance and status for the ignorant Ztards who cant comprehend. Both wings of Luffy…..and now Stars of Wano. As for Sanji….proud of my boi. He’s been putting in the work since the raid started. No time for rest at all. Taking on King and Queen….and getting back imediately is nothing to joke about. Then stealing half of Zoro’s “coming back” spotlight…..I know the Ztards are fr crying now lmao. As for Sanji vs King…..im sticking to it forever. I will die on that hill lmao. No going back for me lmao. And I prefer it that way. I still dont think this chapter is adamant proof of Zoro vs King….because Oda is the King of Curveballs. He made Usopp vs P1 look like it would happen, but it never did. And compare the Nami end of 1013 I believe, to what actually happened afterwards lol. Didnt really feel like Nami vs Ulti ever even happened lol. As for this Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen panel, I think Oda has done it to show Luffy’s strongest vs Kaido’s strongest….but most importantly to establish Zoro and Sanji as the New Stars of the show more than anything. Zoro honestly has his plotline with Whori, Orochi and Kaido ( Yes I will jump on ZKK for the sake of Sanji vs King). As for this chapter being concrete proof, lets not pretend this didnt happen in FMI….

And Sanji ended up defeating Wadatsumi and Zoro ended up defeating Hyouzou. Like the FMI panel, Oda is just specifically grouping Sanji and Zoro to show a certain point….and not to show their opponents. Both Sanji and Zoro have had seperate interactions with both King and Queen. So nothing is for certain yet. Honestly Oda is a nutjob if he wastes a dude with 4 wings on Zoro.

But yh still great chap for Sanji. Man managed to knock out endurance king Perospero for 7 chaps whilst Zoro couldnt keep Apoo down for 1 lmao.

Im really happy with the feats and potrayal Oda is giving to Sanji, I just need that Sanji vs King to go all the way. Either way….honestly the potrayal Sanji is getting is better than Law and Midd tbh.

Hi guys..Chrono here.

Big developments happening for Sanji and Zoro in the latest chapter. Just want to get into. So for the second time do we have Sanji and Zoro being put on eqivalent status in the span of 3 chaps….gotta be a record lol. But yh obviously Oda reinterating Sanji’s importance and status for the ignorant Ztards who cant comprehend. Both wings of Luffy…..and now Stars of Wano. As for Sanji….proud of my boi. He’s been putting in the work since the raid started. No time for rest at all. Taking on King and Queen….and getting back imediately is nothing to joke about. Then stealing half of Zoro’s “coming back” spotlight…..I know the Ztards are fr crying now lmao. As for Sanji vs King…..im sticking to it forever. I will die on that hill lmao. No going back for me lmao. And I prefer it that way. I still dont think this chapter is adamant proof of Zoro vs King….because Oda is the King of Curveballs. He made Usopp vs P1 look like it would happen, but it never did. And compare the Nami end of 1013 I believe, to what actually happened afterwards lol. Didnt really feel like Nami vs Ulti ever even happened lol. As for this Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen panel, I think Oda has done it to show Luffy’s strongest vs Kaido’s strongest….but most importantly to establish Zoro and Sanji as the New Stars of the show more than anything. Zoro honestly has his plotline with Whori, Orochi and Kaido ( Yes I will jump on ZKK for the sake of Sanji vs King). As for this chapter being concrete proof, lets not pretend this didnt happen in FMI….

And Sanji ended up defeating Wadatsumi and Zoro ended up defeating Hyouzou. Like the FMI panel, Oda is just specifically grouping Sanji and Zoro to show a certain point….and not to show their opponents. Both Sanji and Zoro have had seperate interactions with both King and Queen. So nothing is for certain yet. Honestly Oda is a nutjob if he wastes a dude with 4 wings on Zoro.

But yh still great chap for Sanji. Man managed to knock out endurance king Perospero for 7 chaps whilst Zoro couldnt keep Apoo down for 1 lmao.

Im really happy with the feats and potrayal Oda is giving to Sanji, I just need that Sanji vs King to go all the way. Either way….honestly the potrayal Sanji is getting is better than Law and Midd tbh.

You are amazing. You were able to combine some greats points with an even greater amount bullshit. That's a feat

I can see it now,

Zoro and Sanji fight King and Queen then head to the rooftop.

Once they do, Yamato will be defeated and we’ll get our Momotaro matchup of Monkey Dog and Bird and Momotaro vs Oni king!
I thought about this too but the whole sanji being a danger to the marines plotline with Kuma. The whole germa story about how they were enemies to the marines and the whole cp0 being after Robin while also making references to lineage factors all make me believe that sanji will be targeting them after Queen or it will be set up that way

Status
Not open for further replies.