Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hawkins exists to add some drama to the Big Mom fight because...

Apparently taking on a Yonko isn't dramatic enough.
not just that.
it also serves to show how kid is different that his previous alliance members.
would be nice to see apoo and hawkins get defeated by fellow supernova drake and killer, when kid fends off a yonko along with law, another supernova who actively is challenging the yonko's domination.

i think those fights serves to show how some supernova fight on and reach the top while the others can't hack it and fall off.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It doesn’t look like Kid, Law, and BM have done anything. Nobody even has any injuries. I guess BM is just playing with them. Hopefully Oda drops these obviously filler Killer vs Hawkins and Drake vs Apoo fights and just has them all help fight BM so that we can get through this shit faster
KO Apoo and Hawkins, have Killer and Drake fight Linlin with the other two and then make that a real fight. Rooftop levels with showing off Hera's new abilities / what makes her different to Zeus.

That's what Oda should do. Instead of random filler.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
not just that.
it also serves to show how kid is different that his previous alliance members.
would be nice to see apoo and hawkins get defeated by fellow supernova drake and killer, when kid fends off a yonko along with law, another supernova who actively is challenging the yonko's domination.

i think those fights serves to show how some supernova fight on and reach the top while the others can't hack it and fall off.
Yeah, but that was put forward when the top 5 made it to the roof top. They're the winners of the Supernova race, all the others are failures.

KO Apoo and Hawkins, have Killer and Drake fight Linlin with the other two and then make that a real fight. Rooftop levels with showing off Hera's new abilities / what makes her different to Zeus.

That's what Oda should do. Instead of random filler.
Apoo and Hawkins should help too, or else their characters are completely pointless if there’s nothing more to them than being random goons for a Yonko. Just kill them off during the TS so that Drake and Killer don’t have to waste time with them

Now that Zoro is confirmed fighting King it's time for some JyThony agendas :queenhear:

Kaido>=King

King is low Yonko lvl

King with one pinky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Queen

King would murder the entire Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates

King has adv. CoC, comparable to Shanks and Roger's

King can high-extreme diff all 5 Admirals

King has one of the supreme grade swords

Shanks was lying when he said he got his scar from Blackbeard. It was actually King :king:
I join this agenda

You guys think Oda forgot about Apoo? :milaugh:

It's just that Apoo is a much bigger deal than King or Queen :kata:

Apoo must be Kaido's bastard son or something because this man is TOUGH as fuck :crazwhat:
Nah just not enough space to address it. He addressed Fukurokuju, Hawkins, Peros, Queen and King this chapter. It's clear he probably has to focus on Apoo and Jack next chapter or soon to show us where those are going too

Trolling Kizaru >>>> guy who can't beat Yamato
A random laser kick from Kizaru in Sabaody looked more impressive than the three homies combined attack from Big Mom.

Offered himself to deal with the Kaido/Big Mom situation.

Two causal lasers of his hit Marco in one chapter and Marco was still bleeding and regenerating from that in the next chapter.

Has bled ONCE in the entire story, a small bleeding from the sword of the Dark King. Which he already had fatigued after a very small period of time and restricting himself, as he had been told to do when he launched that attack earlier on the mangrove. He used a laser sword and clashed with Rayleigh, who, as far as we know, uses swordmanship as his main style and probably only way of fighting against top tiers.

Kizaru is mad impressive.

Some people will stop trolling real soon when he goes all out.

@Extravlad @MarineHQ62
@ranady

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.