Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, pretty straightforward statements.
Cool.
Yep, it´s not telling us, sure, you are pretending it does tell us though.

I am saying

1) Marco´s stamina loss can´t be solely attributed to King (which, if you are honest, you basically did, at least the statement "King clapped Marco, he is superior" literally implies that. )
2) Lack of significant injury on King can´t be used to diss Marco since that was never Marco´s aim. He counterattacked once after getting attacked by both of them since in that instance it was the logical thing to do to keep them busy. He never tried to make it a 1vs1.

King having more AP than Marco is apparent (the wing cut for example). But we have no idea how Marco´s regen + AP vs King´s AP and his durability would result in a straight fight, since it never happened.
Bro, he believes in Head Piece. You won't get much as they try to denied this chapter and pretend it isn't canon to try to force 'Head Piece'. They unable to handle their headcannon been debunked again and now can't admit fault either.

That is a feat on fighting them if you guys are talking Zoro on 'Hakai' attack is a feat. Don't be hypocrities that it's Sanji having feat on fighting 2 YCs on his own which it does and getting hit in a fight doesn't mean your not going to keep on fighting when Sanji got back to fighting in next page. Your ignoring that on your headcannon, bruh.
We judge feats by their consequences, zoro vs hakkai resulted is saving the rest of the supernovas, while sanji couldn't handle anything and knig and queem were destroying his allies regardless.,his his interventions did no damage, helped no one, and he was the one on the ground.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, pretty straightforward statements.
Cool.
Yep, it´s not telling us, sure, you are pretending it does tell us though.

I am saying

1) Marco´s stamina loss can´t be solely attributed to King (which, if you are honest, you basically did, at least the statement "King clapped Marco, he is superior" literally implies that. )
2) Lack of significant injury on King can´t be used to diss Marco since that was never Marco´s aim. He counterattacked once after getting attacked by both of them since in that instance it was the logical thing to do to keep them busy. He never tried to make it a 1vs1.

King having more AP than Marco is apparent (the wing cut for example). But we have no idea how Marco´s regen + AP vs King´s AP and his durability would result in a straight fight, since it never happened.
You just keep repeating a point I explicitly stated at the start.
I never said it was solely king who took his regen.

Again yes we can have an idea on how it goes and the more king shows in this upcoming fight the further it moves away from Marco.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wtf is Peri speaking here about???
They literally had a plan to kill Sanji, he was never about to marry Pudding, wtf he talking, did he forget the plot back then in Wci arc??
:suresure:
I think he meant if everything went fine, we killed the Vinz and took their techs then we wouldn’t be forced to ally with the BP

But yeah BM was just stupid back then

Status
Not open for further replies.