Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

the plushies were too much but i can understand that he's trying to make some money lol.
plus he's indian as well so :wellwell:

also remember atsushi, an MHA leaker, trying to sell merch and getting trolled out for it

:cantseeme:
LMFAO, thats very true about the Indian part! I should have seen that coming! (Looks at my own family with disgust)

:saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

Speaking of Indian culture and One Piece though, I'm really happy Oda revealed Jinbei to be Indian recently! I didn't see that coming at all and it was a wonderful surprise naturally! :finally:

:ace:

The plushies wouldn't be so bad if they weren't based on him directly imo, it just makes me very uncomfortable lol. Same with if any other Youtuber did it but if he did some meme merch with his face on, based on the actual memes/in-jokes with him, that wouldn't be so bad, more fun even too? Idk, just having a plushie replica of Morj in my house makes my skin crawl tbh, it feels like a step or two away at least from having a body pillow even?

Wait no...

what have I done!?

:jinbewat::luchosop:

NO MORJ, DON'T START SELLING BODY PILLOWS OF YOURSELF NEXT!
(Ohara would probably do it though or maybe Rogerbase? Nah, wait what about KoL? LMFAO! He can bundle theme with some "Towel-samas"? )

Status
Not open for further replies.