Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter who he is facing. He is nerfed first of all:

King : Don’t let him recover!!

Second Oda is not always consistent with depicting power level dynamics and regardless it depends on the difficulty spent.
it does matter
If he was so above that level then he wouldn’t fight king and queen with sanji

there’s kaido and there’s big mom
According to you zoro is at their level 🤣

Then why is he fighting the henchman again????
Because unfortunately your headcanon is different from the reality

LMFAO, thats very true about the Indian part! I should have seen that coming! (Looks at my own family with disgust)

:saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

Speaking of Indian culture and One Piece though, I'm really happy Oda revealed Jinbei to be Indian recently! I didn't see that coming at all and it was a wonderful surprise naturally! :finally:

:ace:

The plushies wouldn't be so bad if they weren't based on him directly imo, it just makes me very uncomfortable lol. Same with if any other Youtuber did it but if he did some meme merch with his face on, based on the actual memes/in-jokes with him, that wouldn't be so bad, more fun even too? Idk, just having a plushie replica of Morj in my house makes my skin crawl tbh, it feels like a step or two away at least from having a body pillow even?

Wait no...

what have I done!?

:jinbewat::luchosop:

NO MORJ, DON'T START SELLING BODY PILLOWS OF YOURSELF NEXT!
(Ohara would probably do it though or maybe Rogerbase? Nah, wait what about KoL? LMFAO! He can bundle theme with some "Towel-samas"? )
Glad to see you're from there :cheers:

Bullshit. Killer got overpowered not outskilled. 3 blades (2 personal swords + 1 random scythe) vs 1 blade (1 random scythe)
Wrong, Killer was blitzed by Zoro in battle.

As you can see the scythe is still in one piece.

When I say out skilled I'm talking about the fact Zoro was able to immediately adopt the scythe to his fighting style and use a name attack with it while Killer couldn't even though he had it longer had and had more experience with it. It's similar to when Zoro in the beginning of Wano created a powerful range attack with short a blade that surprised and amazed the samurais.

LMFAO, thats very true about the Indian part! I should have seen that coming! (Looks at my own family with disgust)

:saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile:

Speaking of Indian culture and One Piece though, I'm really happy Oda revealed Jinbei to be Indian recently! I didn't see that coming at all and it was a wonderful surprise naturally! :finally:

:ace:

The plushies wouldn't be so bad if they weren't based on him directly imo, it just makes me very uncomfortable lol. Same with if any other Youtuber did it but if he did some meme merch with his face on, based on the actual memes/in-jokes with him, that wouldn't be so bad, more fun even too? Idk, just having a plushie replica of Morj in my house makes my skin crawl tbh, it feels like a step or two away at least from having a body pillow even?

Wait no...

what have I done!?

:jinbewat::luchosop:

NO MORJ, DON'T START SELLING BODY PILLOWS OF YOURSELF NEXT!
(Ohara would probably do it though or maybe Rogerbase? Nah, wait what about KoL? LMFAO! He can bundle theme with some "Towel-samas"? )
You're Indian too? Looks like I had underestimated our population.

:milaugh:

So we're getting 4 chapters in a row like in pre-covid times?
We don't know if the top 50 thing are legit 3 color spreads or just posters separate from the chapter. 1 suggests no breaks, the other can just occur even if OP is on break. We are at least getting 1023 though
Post automatically merged:

No

Status
Not open for further replies.