Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my doubts on Inu winning or King/Queen being a tag team, otherwise I agree lol.

Add Apoo/Hawkins/Fukurokuju somewhere too. 4 more Numbers and Orochi will probably eventually be factors again. Plus wildcards like if the BMP are in Wano already when the island lands.
At first i was expecting Inu to loose and jimbei to come finish hybrid jack, but after the fast defeats of the tobbi roppo it feels like oda wants to wrap this up once and for all :milaugh:

At first i was expecting Inu to loose and jimbei to come finish hybrid jack, but after the fast defeats of the tobbi roppo it feels like oda wants to wrap this up once and for all :milaugh:
I feel like Calamities are a bit different. Look at the he portrayed them this chapter. For sure Sanji/Zoro strike them at the end but they are depicted as the "calamity" forces Kaido's crew is known for. How many times had Queen been attack/struck and been perfectly fine?

Personally I think these fights are going to be decently longer and far more brutal than the F6 ones. The thing with Jack is that he still has a hybrid while Inu doesn't have sulong. Plus, Neko isn't there and he is missing a leg.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. What i was proposing was a strawhat teamup against Jack if Inu can't win. Plenty of underutilized crew members lingering around for it. Either that or Yamato gets sent back down eventually and encounters him.

Status
Not open for further replies.