Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So by that logic base king = hybrid queen
Queen is making more effort than King, because he is fighting Sanji, Marco and Gifters, not to mention he used Hybrid due to Sanji only.

Thats why King goes to finish Zoro before he recovers while Sanji stops Queen, then Queen reappears with King to finish off Marco, then Sanji and Zoro comes straight away

Zorotard -> "The difference between King and Queen is like enormous, i can't even imagine, look at the portrayal LoL, King is Katakuri and Queen is Smoothie"

When King and Queen appeared both in Zoan during the basicly the whole Onigashima raid, then it meant nothing, now it means something, Marco treating both equally also means nothing obviously
:suresure:
I mean thats all they have cuz they can't downplay Sanji this chapter, Zoro and Sanji confirmed wings and stars and Sanji didn't fainted.
It's getting ridiculous to fit their agendas the more the time goes.
:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

So....
- We don't actually see Sanji even trying to fight both Queen and King. He's already on the ground.
- Sanji is not fainted.
- Marco is not "giving up". Dude is more "trolling" and stepping aside for Zoro and Sanji.
- Chopper does not make "Enel Face". Not even close.
Dafuq was going on with the spoiler providers this week?
Zoro looking good first, Sanji looking good second.

So....
- We don't actually see Sanji even trying to fight both Queen and King. He's already on the ground.
- Sanji is not fainted.
- Marco is not "giving up". Dude is more "trolling" and stepping aside for Zoro and Sanji.
- Chopper does not make "Enel Face". Not even close.
Dafuq was going on with the spoiler providers this week?
They know exactly how to fuel the fire

I think Marco > King is confirmed with this chapter, they always attack 2 v 1 against Marco, King's attacks were shit, Marco take it like its nothing, while Marco also showed far better speed, defense and CoO Haki than King ever has.

Perhaps King has better AP but still Marco was ragdolling King with his AP while dealing with Queen at the same time, imagine if he didn't need to deal with Queen in here, King would be toast.

Physical strength Marco > King, imagine if this is 1 v 1.

King's attack is shit again;

King shit his pants;

King shit his pants again;

Not even once we see King making Marco cough blood,

Not even when Queen was helping King in 2 v 1, the fact that even now King still needs Queen's help to do damage against Marco tells a lot.

Marco is soloing King + Queen since Chapter 1000, for 20 chapters its 2 v 1, and King still needs 2 v 1 attack to make damage against Marco.
That being said,

We know Sanji and Zoro are wings, and same level.

Even in this chapter, Sanji, Zoro's equal, says that he can't take both King + Queen at the same time inside of 1 chapter only.

Marco was soloing King + Queen for 20 chapters, doing damage, while not getting bleed by King or Queen in return.

How many chapters do you guys think Rooftop Zoro could solo King + Queen?

I believe 2 or 3 chapters at best, Rooftop Zoro would be down against King + Queen in 2 v 1.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Queen is making more effort than King, because he is fighting Sanji, Marco and Gifters, not to mention he used Hybrid due to Sanji only.

Thats why King goes to finish Zoro before he recovers while Sanji stops Queen, then Queen reappears and Sanji comes back later with King to finish off Marco.

Zorotard -> "The difference between King and Queen is like enormous, i can't even imagine, look at the portrayal LoL, King is Katakuri and Queen is Smoothie"

When King and Queen appeared both in Zoan during the basicly the whole Onigashima raid, then it meant nothing, now it means something.
:suresure:
I mean thats all they have cuz they can't downplay Sanji this chapter, Zoro and Sanji confirmed wings and stars and Sanji didn't fainted.
It's getting ridiculous to fit their agendas the more the time goes.
:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:
King laid Marco out this chapter in base
Queen is in hybrid
King is yet to use swordsmanzhip and haki and hybrid
Not adding up
Heck he still waiting for his bounty lmfao queen ain't shit.

I hope your real self isn't as ridiculous as your forum one. And this isn't "lies".

By the way, just the last nail on your attempt at using your brain: a post in which I state I believe King to be stronger than Queen.

Is King the strongest bar Kaido because of his name? We can assume it, to be fair; I believe it too.
Go on and answer with a "Lies" like the mindless robot you are.

Regardless of who is stronger and who would win a 1 vs 1 between Marco and King and me being right now on the King wank train, Marco is almost certainly better at stalling/lasting against top tiers.

King isn't getting up from a bunch of holes (including one in the place of his eye) opened by Kizaru's laser particles or from being cut in half by Shanks.

Connecting hits on him won't be hard for them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.