Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:finally:
So we got the confirmation that the best Hybrid Queen and King combo could do vs Base Sanji is what Marco did vs King by himself

:crazwhat:

And then Base Sanji jumps right back at them, blitzez Hybrid Queen, and with a regular kick makes him spit blood

And mf Perospero sees that the All Stars can't put Sanji down so he tries to cheap shot him while he is fighting Queen

And base Sanji had an easy enough time with Hybrid Queen that he could afford to start running towards King to stop his attack aimed at Zoro

And then we get the mf STARS OF THE SH's spread

with Marco leting it all in their hands, the next gen monsters that will surpass him :steef:

And then the Editor says "BOTH WINGS APPEAR" to personally hand the final L to all the doubters and haters to conclude the chapter
perfection :finally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Do you need a hug.
:pepemwai:
You seem real lonely responding to your post because nobody takes you serious. I'm sure there are some haters at your level who will give you a hug. Moe is around here somewhere.
poor erkan is alone and no ones responds to him sides with him or likes his posts, stop reminding him that no one takes him seriously:pepemy:

So....
- We don't actually see Sanji even trying to fight both Queen and King. He's already on the ground.
- Sanji is not fainted.
- Marco is not "giving up". Dude is more "trolling" and stepping aside for Zoro and Sanji.
- Chopper does not make "Enel Face". Not even close.
Dafuq was going on with the spoiler providers this week?
Sanji fainting was from @MonsterZoro

The summary was quoting Marco's dialogue, it wasn't incorrect. Just shows you still have to read the actual manga panels for context.

Chopper did do a Enel face. It just wasn't as animated as Enel's.

Where did that come from, lol? I never saw anyone pair Lafitte with Zoro. Shiryu is Blackbeard's Oden, the 2nd commander and a top tier. Zoro is the only one who can stop him if Shiryu's Awakening is clearing the aura. Potentially the most broken character...
I agree but I just don't think Shiryu should be top tier when he was portrayed with his fellow commanders.
But yeah invisibility is broken and Shiryu will most likely be paired against Zoro but I don't like that lol.

"King did all this in base"

Marco: "I can't fight them anymore"
Sanji: "It's too hard fighting both of them at once"

Zorotard -> "LoL King low diffed Marco and Sanji at once, it's true, look at what everyone is saying, Queen? Who is Queen?"

Thats why im saying its getting pathetic at this point
it was clearly Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen , King has marco beaten with his ass on the ground and is STILL in base form

Do you need a hug.
:pepemwai:
You seem real lonely responding to your post because nobody takes you serious. I'm sure there are some haters at your level who will give you a hug. Moe is around here somewhere.
> Says nobody takes me serious

> Resorting to reply my posts immediately, but I didn't reply to yours;

Marco has been fighting King alone and has barely done anything to him. When Queen left to fight Sanji and Chopper, Marco was still fighting King yet, couldn't even push him to use his hybrid mode. Not only that, King has barely used his sword. He's a swordman that means he's at his strongest when he's using a sword and he's barely used it. This chapter just confirms how much stronger King is over Marco.

Marco is a hax fighter thanks to his healing but the chapters make it very clear he is better at holding people off than beating them. Meaning he's a support fighter. That makes sense because he is a doctor.

Zoro swing a casual sword attack equals to a bloodthirsty Zoro.
:milaugh:

People thought that King was going to be the weakest high end YC and this chapter is hyping King up as the strongest or second strongest. Ben being the strongest. Marco has feats against admirals.

Don't let the tears stop I'm thirsty.
:finally:

Just showing your nonsense. :goyea: :vistalaugh:

lmfao thats still marco AND sanji vs king and queen not marco vs king and queen and sanji vs queen and king seperately
both sanji and marco got LAID OUT at the same time
Ah now i got it, Marco and Sanji are completely defeated, thats why Marco gets up to block King and Sanji gets up to prevent King before Marco after saying "it's hard to fight both at once", and then comes alongside with Zoro again.

Two Pieces is trully a masterpiece :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

it was clearly Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen , King has marco beaten with his ass on the ground and is STILL in base form
no it wasn't. All of that is irrelevant anyways. King got into a 1v1 with marco after marco said he was exhausted from fighting king and queen. Sanji's dialogue literally contradicts ur dumbass so idk why u keep repeating it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ah now i got it, Marco and Sanji are completely defeated, thats why Marco gets up to block King and Sanji gets up to prevent King before Marco after saying "it's hard to fight both at once", and then comes alongside with Zoro again.

Two Pieces is trully a masterpiece :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
lmfao the only reason they alive is cause king and queen turned their attention to an out of commission zoro rather than finish them off
Fodder : They are looking for Zorojuro!!
Fodder : Who can stop them then!?
King : Find Ronoroa Zoro and finish him off!!
King : From the looks of it, he’s tryna to get some weird treatment
King : Don’t let him recover!!

cry more loser

Status
Not open for further replies.