Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what proves he's involved? I at least have a panel to support the idea that he wasn't fighting alongside King. You're just assuming he was fighting because it fits your narrative.

Queen downright forgot he's involved with Marco which is why he had to remind him that he's supposed to be his opponent.

He said something similar in chapter 1000 as well. I am sure Queen didn't even attack him for more than 3 seconds by the time he said this.

No, the bruises are from King, and King alone.
‘no, the bruises are from King, and King alone’ LOL

forget oda puting king and queen infront of injured marco, forget proof, i know more than oda that marco’s injury is from king alone. This is a story based on my headcanon

This is…DESPERATION FROM A FANBOIS
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Your claims of Burgess being nowhere near shiryu in strength is baseless. Show me where in the manga that's shown to be true or implied. If you can't then this is pointless.
Magellan>=Pre Time Skip Shiryu.

I don't think you can compare Burgess to Magellan level characters.

Anyway, do you honestly think Shiryu would lose to Sabo?

100% zoro vs 50% king….
LETZ GOOOOO
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand why Sanji fans go easy on Zoro fans.

The whole week they were mocked for Sanji fainting which didn't happen. If it is fainting, then Zoro also fainted after the so called 'tanking' two yonko combo attack.

Its just showed that sanji fans are a man with wisdom while zoro fanbois are kids who loves to downplayed other character to closed zoro many weaknesses
:cheers:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‘no, the bruises are from King, and King alone’ LOL

forget oda puting king and queen infront of injured marco, forget proof, i know more than oda that marco’s injury is from king alone. This is a story based on my headcanon

This is…DESPERATION FROM A FANBOIS
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Always check your facts before acting high.

Chapter-1005: The first time we see Marco since chapter 1000 i.e. when he sent Zoro to the rooftop:

^Marco lands on the floor due to King's attack. There is no sign of Queen near them, and he looks slightly bruised in the top-left panel of page two.

Chapter-1006: Marco attacks Queen and reminds him that he is supposed to be fighting him.

^Bottom-left: Marco has more bruises than chapter 1005 meaning it's from his battle with King.

Also chapter-1006, but after fighting King and Queen

^^Marco looked no different from when he first attacked Queen on the page above. He looks just as exhausted and equally bruised. Also, Marco says it's pretty tough to fight them both at the same time, which if we're to be exact, translates to "It's hard to fight them at the same time i.e. it's hard to keep up with the two without getting beaten, not that his HP reduced from 70 to 50. Sanji apparently says the same thing about them in this chapter and I doubt he fought them for more than a minute.

So while it's true Marco must have lost a bit of his stamina from the 2 on 1 fight, the major chunk of his stamina is actually spent on King and in fighting the Ice Oni transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.