Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
didnt changed the fact that king and queen fight marco tho,,, thats alone already debunked king alone injuring marco, just like your statement before.

not to mention your own word saying that major chunk injury comes from king. It means that there a minor injury coming from elsewhere (chapter 1006 ~ marco vs king and queen). You debunked your own word saying that king alone injured marco

check your brain before acting high
Do you even read before posting? Who even said Marco didn't fight King and Queen? And how does that debunk the fact that Marco's bruises are from King? I clearly posted a panel of Marco with bruises even before he started attacking Queen. I said nowhere that majority of the damage is from King; I said he lost the majority of his stamina fighting King and Ice Oni transformation. There is a big difference b/w the two. You have comprehension issues, my guy. You better work on that first before trying to lecture others. You're only making yourself look bad here.

Zoro after handling both hybrid jabra and hybrid Kaku at the same time, with Usopp hindering him:

Marco after 1v2ing Base King and (zoan/hybrid?) queen with Sanji backing him up

Sanji after 1v2ing base king and hybrid queen for less than a chapter with Marco backing him up:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
‎
nice to see some very original headcanon from another zorostan with autism
raidsuit sanji was knocked out temporarily by a beak attack from king. he didnt even use fire in that attack btw
all the supernova were surprised zoro even survived that attack.
to think that RS sanji would even hold an attack from kaido and big mom combined LMFAOO and then to call others autistic
:kobeha:

yall do everything to downplay zoro's feats lol

Zoro after handling both hybrid jabra and hybrid Kaku at the same time, with Usopp hindering him:

Marco after 1v2ing Base King and (zoan/hybrid?) queen with Sanji backing him up

Sanji after 1v2ing base king and hybrid queen for less than a chapter with Marco backing him up:

Can you guys stop with this Marco shit? This dude was filling in for thousands of soldiers Luffy didn't have.

He was there to counter the numerical advantage of BPs.

raidsuit sanji was knocked out temporarily by a beak attack from king. he didnt even use fire in that attack btw
all the supernova were surprised zoro even survived that attack.
to think that RS sanji would even hold an attack from kaido and big mom combined LMFAOO and then to call others autistic
:kobeha:

yall do everything to downplay zoro's feats lol
Knocked out? Sanji got temporarily dazed. As we can see in current that kings hits can't do shit.

Always trying to twist the narrative and facts because sanji being so goated hurts you on the inside:josad:

Do you even read before posting? Who even said Marco didn't fight King and Queen? And how does that debunk the fact that Marco's bruises are from King? I clearly posted a panel of Marco with bruises even before he started attacking Queen. I said nowhere that majority of the damage is from King; I said he lost the majority of his stamina fighting King and Ice Oni transformation. There is a big difference b/w the two. You have comprehension issues, my guy. You better work on that first before trying to lecture others. You're only making yourself look bad here.
Sanjifans lack brain go easy on them gold kun

Status
Not open for further replies.